No Vipers...

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was looking at the NY Times 'International Auto Show 2010' pullout section from yesterdays paper. The gang is all there, with various upgrades, changes, and new models...however nary a Viper or Chrysler in sight!! Two that caught my eye was the Camero Vert and Z/28, along with the Vette Grand Sport Vert.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only Viper at NYIAS is the voodoo ACR. Chrysler brought nothing new, it's like an 08 used car lot on the floor which to me was a extreme downer, I was kinda hoping with production of the new 300 and Charger in a few months they would atleast have some pre-production cars to try and get some feedback on. I can't believe how confident Sergio is in those two, it's a little nerve wrecking how long the company can last since the first new thing they plan on building is the new Jeep Cherokee in May and then nothing till November.

--RS

dawgman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was watching Fox News this morning and they had 4 verts (from the car show I think they said) parked in front of their studios. An orange Viper, a Rolls, an Astin Martin, and a Gallardo. They mentioned this was the last year for the Viper with only 500 being made. Great little piece!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas