Northern NJ C&C This Weekend

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok... Wendy at 6pm - I'm going to try and make it if I'm not there by 6:15ish go with me... Where in Boonton is the meet just in case I have to go direct?

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok... Wendy at 6pm - I'm going to try and make it if I'm not there by 6:15ish go with me... Where in Boonton is the meet just in case I have to go direct?

Walmart

300 Wootton St

Boonton, NJ 07005

You must be registered for see images attach

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How was it at Boonton tonight? Was it like a C&C event or was it full of cheap highly modded imports? How often do they meet there?

Sorry I missed seeing you guys tonight. Crazy day/week/month at the office left me with no energy to get off the couch tonight. Hopefully all this work translates into another crazy toy to add to the new garage in the next year or two. Have a drink for me tonight and hope to see you guys soon.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How was it at Boonton tonight? Was it like a C&C event or was it full of cheap highly modded imports? How often do they meet there?

Sorry I missed seeing you guys tonight. Crazy day/week/month at the office left me with no energy to get off the couch tonight. Hopefully all this work translates into another crazy toy to add to the new garage in the next year or two. Have a drink for me tonight and hope to see you guys soon.

Big turnout in Boonton... Not many imports and mostly American muscle and old school rods like the video above. We had 3 silver GTS's, mmc and intense. You have to get there one Friday... it's open all season long.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This just showed up...

Hello everyone,

I am officially announcing details for our meet this upcoming Sunday, June 9th. As always, we welcome all exotic, classic/muscle and sports cars. We will be meeting from 8:30 - 10:30 AM at the following location:

Superdome Sports

134 Hopper Avenue

Waldwick, New Jersey

Obviously this is a new location for us, so I'm looking forward to it. Please note that this area is heavily patrolled by local police. Of course, we do not tolerate revving or burnouts.

I will send an update later in the week, depending on the weather forecast and any other factors that need to be addressed.

------

On another note, I attended the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance yesterday, so if anyone is interested in seeing some pictures from that event, here they are:

http://tractioncontroloff.blogspot.com/2013/06/2013-greenwich-concours-delegance.html

Speaking of events of that scale, our C&C has been invited to participate in the Gold Coast Concours, which for those that don't know, is a very large charity event in Glen Cove, New York. The event will take place on Sunday, September 8th. I just wanted to give everyone plenty of advance notice, because that is an incredible event run by great people. I've already marked that date on my calendar. My intention is to set up a rally from one of our C&C locations out to Glen Cove that morning.

Thanks and I hope to see you this Sunday!

- Tony Boniello

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like they are still doing the Tuesday evening Ledgewood shows. We should try to get there and Cops and Rodders on Thursdays this season. I stopped by Ledgwood tonight with my DD..

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone planning to go to this ?

Folks,

As we were rained out in May, we are holding a special "rain date" C&C at the Harding Township Car Show this Saturday, June 8th. For all of those who RSVP'ed for the original date, please send me a quick email to reconfirm that you will be coming on Saturday. As of today, Tuesday June 4, we have plenty of space for show cars.

The format of the show is very relaxed (much like C&C). We will have an area for the C&C crowd to park and display their cars. There is no cost to the show cars. Various local vendors are providing coffee, croissants, etc. for the car owners.

We will have some fun car awards for categories such as the best car I would like to be driven to school in, best car to get ice cream, etc.

The details for the C&C at HTS are:

•Date: Saturday, June 8
•Time: 9:30 AM to 12:30PM
•Location: Harding Township School, 34 Lees Hill Road, Harding/Morristown, New Jersey 07960. Google Map is here: http://goo.gl/maps/YfCaf
•Please exercise your best driving behavior as there will be lots of kids at the show.
•For spectators, the entry fee is $5 or $15 for families.
As I mentioned above, please RSVP directly to me (abisingh@...) or to this email.

Thanks,

-abi

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday weather looks like crap. I'd be in for the Cops and Rodders show if its on for tomorrow...that weather appears to be great. Anyone interested?

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling for rain tonight, friday and sat. If anyone's up for beers and shooting pool at my house friday night let me know.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a Corvette show (some other cars show up as well) in Mt. Kisco, NY this Sunday at the Chevy/Cadillac dealer right off exit 37 on the Saw Mill (about 1 hour scenic drive away from Livingston area). I was going to bring my car up to my in-law's house tonight or tomorrow morning to be in the show too as I'm staying at their place for the weekend, but crap weather is preventing that now, so I will just be a spectator at this show unfortunately. Let me know if any of you guys feel like driving up there and raining on the Corvette parade a bit. There was one 1994 Red Viper there last year, and everyone flocked to it among the sea of Vette's. would be fun to have a good showing of Vipers this time around.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is going to the big Fathers Day C&C event in Downtown Summit, NJ this Sunday? Should be a great event! I'm picking my Dad up in West Orange and planning to meet a few other friends there as well to cruise over to the show together (Ferrari 599 GTB, Maserati Gran Turismo, Porsche 911 4S, and possibly others). If any of you guys are going, would you also want to meet in West Orange in a nice neighborhood right near West Orange High School and head over with us? It's a nice drive to Summit from there through twisty reservation roads in the woods, and some other scenic roads. It starts at 9am and goes until noon, and a lot of people are staying local for lunch afterwards. I'm planning to meet at my parents' house around 8:30 and roll in there at or shortly after 9:00am to be sure we get good spots as this event is expected to get packed. Hopefully I'll see most of you guys there.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Intense5.5 & mmcc269, are you guys in? We're meeting up in West Orange just down the street from you guys right between exit 7 on 280 and West Orange High School, just off Pleasant Valley Way. Let me know if you are going and I'll pm you the address.

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PHP:
Intense5.5 & mmcc269, are you guys in? We're meeting up in West Orange just down the street from you guys right between exit 7 on 280 and West Orange High School, just off Pleasant Valley Way. Let me know if you are going and I'll pm you the address.

Yes... PM me with address, time you guys plan to meet.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we're getting the band back together huh? I'm in. What time at the school?

Intense5.5, Just sent you a pm with the address.

I talked to a bunch of my car buddies tonight and it seems like everyone and their brother is going to this event. Lets try to meet up in West Orange by 8:30am, and plan to leave for Summit no later than 8:45am so we make sure to get good spots. Sounds like this is going to be the biggest C&C event this year.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checked, and they are saying late afternoon/evening there is a chance of isolated t-storms. We should be fine. Don't go raining on my parade.....I haven't taken the car out in over 3 weeks now because of bad weather and having withdrawal pains.
:drive:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh