Northern NJ Viper Sighting sat

Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been a long time since I posted, but my Viper obcession hasn't faultered one bit. ;)

Anyway, On sat night I was at the Chatterbox carshow and saw a Red SRT vert. The reason I wanted to post this was to see if this person visited these boards because I want to extent a sincere thank you to that person.

No this isn't corny there is a reason. Lately I have been on the tenth level of hell, and you guessed the reason......a female! Anyway I was at the show with a freind of mine and I saw it pull in. I have never seen a Viper at chatterbox before and I havn't seen a Viper in person for about a year maybe a bit less. So while I was all depressed and angery, a single light shined through enough to snap me out of my misery. (at least for the rest of that day) My all time favorite car. So if that person is on these boards. Thank You.

And thanks to the rest of you for reading this sappy crap. :)

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dear friend,

I feel your pain, my ex-wife was a drug addict and to divorce her cost me a $100k and we didn't have kids....is that nuts or what?

Okay, here's the part to perk you up:

-I arrived here in the Good 'Ol US of A a little under 6 years ago....
-in the first 18 months, I paid off my entire divorce debt
-to celebrate my last payment, I bought a 2002 GTS ACR Viper in Graphite.....
-It's nearly three years later and that car is nearly paid off and I can't wait to buy my next Viper

In the years since that woman, I've met lots of women and now I'm engaged....there are 3 billion women on this earth, let's assume 1/3 of them aren't your age range, that's still 667 million....way too many!!

Okay, let's assume you really narrow it down using intelligence, their direction in life (they dream of owning a Viper each as well), great personality, wonderful to family and a great friend......oh yeah, and they are HOT to your tastes.... maybe we're down to 50 million!!

Let's get really unreasonable and say that our estimates are WAY off and there's 1/10 th of those women that you'd even hit it off with on the first meeting.....that's still 5 MILLION!!!

You're concerned about 1 of the 5 million? that's like being concerned that there is too much dust on the tv......dust it once in while and you're set!!

So dust off those fancy shoes, paste on a smile and go party with the other 4.999 million women that are who you're looking for!! Have a conversation, tell them the truth and that you're tired of making the wrong choices and only the best will do....in no time flat you'll be getting to 1st base, 2nd and 3rd and maybe even hitting a few home runs with your chipper attitude and committment to be your better self!!

And.....we want pictures of your Viper when you get it!!

Regards,
Aaron

P.S. Pocono track day is August 16th...there will be plenty of Vipers there!!

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Thanks man. Unfortunatley this kind of thing doesn't go away over night, but I'll be ok soon. I hope.

Anyway, You want pics when I get it? hahaha. I'm almost 21, and right now I'm aiming to get one in around 5 -10 years depending on what kinda job I get. Going for history teacher. You get in the right place you'll make a decent living. So unfortunately, that won't happen for a while. :( which kills me because I've wanted one since 6th grade!

For now I have my 05 Mustang (Viper training wheels) :D

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dear friend,

I feel your pain, my ex-wife was a drug addict and to divorce her cost me a $100k and we didn't have kids....is that nuts or what?

Okay, here's the part to perk you up:

-I arrived here in the Good 'Ol US of A a little under 6 years ago....
-in the first 18 months, I paid off my entire divorce debt
-to celebrate my last payment, I bought a 2002 GTS ACR Viper in Graphite.....
-It's nearly three years later and that car is nearly paid off and I can't wait to buy my next Viper

In the years since that woman, I've met lots of women and now I'm engaged....there are 3 billion women on this earth, let's assume 1/3 of them aren't your age range, that's still 667 million....way too many!!

Okay, let's assume you really narrow it down using intelligence, their direction in life (they dream of owning a Viper each as well), great personality, wonderful to family and a great friend......oh yeah, and they are HOT to your tastes.... maybe we're down to 50 million!!

Let's get really unreasonable and say that our estimates are WAY off and there's 1/10 th of those women that you'd even hit it off with on the first meeting.....that's still 5 MILLION!!!

You're concerned about 1 of the 5 million? that's like being concerned that there is too much dust on the tv......dust it once in while and you're set!!

So dust off those fancy shoes, paste on a smile and go party with the other 4.999 million women that are who you're looking for!! Have a conversation, tell them the truth and that you're tired of making the wrong choices and only the best will do....in no time flat you'll be getting to 1st base, 2nd and 3rd and maybe even hitting a few home runs with your chipper attitude and committment to be your better self!!

And.....we want pictures of your Viper when you get it!!

Regards,
Aaron

P.S. Pocono track day is August 16th...there will be plenty of Vipers there!!

great mindset! :beer:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Deam,

It's always a good thing to have perspective and I hope mine helps One Day I'll Have One through this phase.

One Day,

Trust me, you'll look back some years from now and laugh and toast your buddies as your hot new woman blows you kisses from across the room.

Regards,
Aaron

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know ! silver GTS that went to that show a lot in the last 3 years and will start going again soon i hope.

but hang in there and aaron is right.

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike (One Day), I was in my car Sunday on the lower east shore of the lake and saw a black SRT (I know of two in town).

Anyway, what (and where) is this Chatterbox show?

Ron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,
It's been a long time since I posted, but my Viper obcession hasn't faultered one bit. ;)
Anyway, On sat night I was at the Chatterbox carshow and saw a Red SRT vert. The reason I wanted to post this was to see if this person visited these boards because I want to extent a sincere thank you to that person.
No this isn't corny there is a reason. Lately I have been on the tenth level of hell, and you guessed the reason......a female! Anyway I was at the show with a freind of mine and I saw it pull in. I have never seen a Viper at chatterbox before and I havn't seen a Viper in person for about a year maybe a bit less. So while I was all depressed and angery, a single light shined through enough to snap me out of my misery. (at least for the rest of that day) My all time favorite car. So if that person is on these boards. Thank You.
And thanks to the rest of you for reading this sappy crap. :)

Many sorrows for the female problem you had...that will pass, you are very young and you'll find your soulmate one of these days!!! It's happened to Mike and myself....Vipers are a car to dream for and put one's mind to having a goal of obtaining one, we have, but it sure did take a long, long time!!!! MUCH worth it....stick with your goals, you WILL HAVE ONE!!!!! Thanx for posting, its' always good to see young enthusiasm such as yours~~~Vipers are a passion that we are all very passionate about as you know !!!!!
our best~~mike & juli

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can really relate to this story. I was engaged to a beautiful blonde who I loved...long story short, I'm not married and bought myself a Viper to dry the tears ;) Good luck with getting over the girl and getting a Viper!

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Hey Mike (One Day), I was in my car Sunday on the lower east shore of the lake and saw a black SRT (I know of two in town).

Anyway, what (and where) is this Chatterbox show?

Ron

Hey Ron,

Havn't seen you in a long time. How you doin? Still have your Copper Vert?

Anyway, yeah what plum said. Might be a bit of a haul from Hewitt, but it is a pretty good show. If you or any of you guys decide to go, let me know. I'd be interested in meeting fellow Viper fanatics! My freinds like Vipers but I've never really met a fellow Viper nut besides Ron of course.

Thanks alot for your support guys. Essentially it's one of those "what if" senarios. I really really liked her, I was a fool and hesitated, a day or two before I was about to get the balls to ask her out she ends up with someone who is exactly like me. So I'm just kinda down on everything about myself right now. I know it will pass, but it will take awhile because shes the first girl I've ever felt this way about.

Beleive me, my viper dream hasn't faultered one inch. When my freind says to me "Man if you get a Viper I can't wait to go cruisin with you." I reply "Not if my freind, WHEN!"

Hope to see/hear from you guys soon,

Mike

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One Day--We all can empathize with you for two reasons, 1) the girl you now regret not asking out (WHY do we all hesitate to do things...Mike & I learned LONG ago NOT to procrastinate, go for what you want!!!), and 2) the Viper Fever. You're down now, but believe me, you are so young, you will meet 1,000's more girls and you'll find that special someone who you share passions for, possibly a Viper-loving gal!!!! Good Luck...and know that we 'feel your pain' here!!! ~juli~

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Thanks Juli. This had better go away soon because I'm starting to get agitated. I find little joy in anything anymore.

You know it's funny you said "Maybe a Viper Loving gal" because a freind of mine said to me "Mike I know how you'll meet your future wife. One day you are gonna go to a Dodge Dealer to ogal a Viper in the showroom and you'll meet a girl doing the same thing." :D

One thing good has come out of this though. I've written two of my best songs! :)

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never fear asking a lady to get to know her better, the worst she'll say is that she's not interested in you that way and see's you more as a friend. Now here's the part that I'm sure a lot of other guys/ladies here will backup.....most ladies that don't see you as a potential date if they are around you long enough as a friend, will realize how great you are as they see you date other women.

I've had lady friends who weren't interested in a relationship when I was, then decided sometime later that they've changed their mind and one night when you've broken up or been broken up with some other woman, they'll knock at your door to cheer you up and "talk" and surprise, surprise, you'll find out they want to be more WAY MORE than friends.

Congrats on the song writing, emotional turmoil has produced some of the best songs every written!!

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Juli. This had better go away soon because I'm starting to get agitated. I find little joy in anything anymore.
You know it's funny you said "Maybe a Viper Loving gal" because a freind of mine said to me "Mike I know how you'll meet your future wife. One day you are gonna go to a Dodge Dealer to ogal a Viper in the showroom and you'll meet a girl doing the same thing." :D
One thing good has come out of this though. I've written two of my best songs! :)

Like Aaron said, never fear asking any women/girls out there questions...especially if you see one at a car show!~! I'm sorry that you are feeling agitated or feel little joy in anything anymore...you are giving that power TO the girl who you didn't ask out anyway!!
Take that power BACK and go out and ENJOY YOURSELF...BY yourself....when you're NOT looking for something, THAT's when it happens....I hope for your sake, you meet someone who is also crazy about cars--its Mike's and my passion for sure!!!! Something we truly share. So, you are a songwriter??? VERY cool!!!! GO FOR YOUR PASSIONS!!
~juli~

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to live around there........

I love the roads up there.... Florida driving *****....

The only thing is down here the cops aren't so bad....

You'll get the car one day... And when you do you will enjoy it that much more...

Good things come to those who. wait......

Joe

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Last edited: