NORTHWINDWIND WINDOWS?

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill,
Go to the "vendor" part of the board when you first sign on to the Viper website, you will find Northwind Engineering" there. From what I have seen of these windows, They "fit" the car quite well, and allow you to use the factory soft top or the Mopar hardtop, or the North Wind top. They have a slider part which is the whole front half of the window, and they also have a locking feature, so you can lock the windows and the car at the same time.
They have some advantages and disadvantages, so it all depends what you are looking for. Most of the aftermarket windows are price competitive with one another (V-Mania and NW Engineering, etc) are close in price, so look at the features of each one. V-Mania windows are essentially a one piece window that gives great visibility, I think the factory side curtains are very poor for side visibility and terrible at keeping the weather out! V-Mania and NW Engineering do a much better job at both visibility and keeping out the unwanted weather. Check them both out here on the website.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 94 with the Northwind windows. They fit very well and you can't beat being open the window half way. What I don't love about them is the finish on the painted area. It is sort of a flat black and you can see what looks like rivets that were sanded and not filled properly. End result is not a smooth finish on them. If I had to do it again I would still get them because of the opening. Or you can do what I also did next, which was to by a 2000 with real windows.

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have both the roof and the windows, I can not stop water leaking,or should I say running like a raging torrent on the driver and passenger when it rains no amount of rubber seal cures the problem.

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have both the roof and the windows, I can not stop water leaking,or should I say running like a raging torrent on the driver and passenger when it rains no amount of rubber seal cures the problem.

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery