NOS in RT/10

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any info anyone has on putting NOS in an RT/10 would be appreciated, especially with regard to equipment placement and trunk softtop storage...

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom Welch from BTR viper has a Nitros propane system that is really good. And is on Sale or I can get you straight NOS system from NOS that will run a 125 hp shot it would run about $1100.00 . I am currently install a BTR system. Tom has been really great to deal with his web page is www.btrviper.com and he has them on sale right now. The price is in the supplier specials page

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info so far. Actually any information on any nitrous options would be appreciated, not just NOS.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel free to contact me at any time regarding your nitrous questions/requirements. I won't try to sell you but instead, I will give you a phone book full of satisfied customers who would all be more than happy to share their nitrous experiences with you. We have vipers of every year of production running nitrous and fair amount of RT/10's including one that we just finished and delivered back to its owner last nite!

Take care and good luck with your search,

Tom
Http://btrviper.com

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOS is legal in Canada I just installed one of Tom's Kits, I am in Canada. Flames r possible look at the Ppg indy pace car viper when it was first out it shot flames out the rear
!!