NOS ? Z06 VS viper

TAPROOT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night I was on a pleasure drive in my 01 RT (stock) and I came across a person I know. A month ago I ran him in his Z06 and won, Adding insult to injury it was about 4 car lengths .
It was stock to stock. So I see him last night in a parking lot and he is begging me to race.(?????) I reluctantly agreed. I hate to street race .I asked him if he is still stock and he says yes
redface.gif
. Once in a blue moon if I am in a safe area only would I concider.
We ran, only for him to take me by 6 feet(I was at his door almost window to window).Honestly as a stand up guy I admit "I dumped it a little too much spinning like a top off the line". So I lost "BOOHOO"
Without a second race (that would be risky in this part of town) We pull over, I asked him again if he was still stock, he replies he has NOS. So I lost to a bottle of gas!!Darn it!I better call Scott(TOOFAST) for a precription!
laugh.gif

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ivan, give Scotty TOOOFST a call and get a bottle of your very own. Butch's 01 GTS "Creampuff" just laid down 606 RWHP with some NO2. You'll have to buy your Z06 buddy some new doors though.
yesnod.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOS does make all the difference in the world. You might want to give Albert Choubler a call as well 713-857-9998. He's a Nitrous Express Master Wholesaler & would be able to give you rock bottom deals on your NOS. Always good to have a couple companies to choose from.

OP
OP
T

TAPROOT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm,
on drugs it looked like the car lifted off the ground and right into outer space..
laugh.gif

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Taproot:
Norm,
on drugs it looked like the car lifted off the ground and right into outer space..
laugh.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bounce.gif
bounce.gif

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I raced a 2000 C5 automatic the other week which was on a 100shot and I think exhaust and filters. Raced 3 times. First two times I spun bad and he got me.. but he didn't really start pulling on me until 100mph. 3rd run I think he spun a little and I didn't. I beat him by a car or so at 140.. not bad for my little ole gen 1!!!