Not Many Members?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, oh, is it my turn yet? Tough at my age to keep focused! :rolaugh:

I, for one, have found the VCA and the people I've met since being in the club to be both enjoyable and helpful. You can't like everyone and everyone isn't going to like you, but compared to other clubs I've been in (Jag, Porsche, Vette), I enjoy the Viper group the most.

:D

Yep, and at the end of the day, it's members that make this club. Most of us in the NY/CT region are able to leave our personal baggage at home (no, not the wives :D), put personal differences aside (no matter how pathetic the differences may be) and hop in our Vipers to join our colleagues on some fun events. Is the Viper a family perfect? No, as with any family the VCA has it's share of misfits, red-headed step children but in the end we have far fewer than any other club I know of. I wouldn't want it any other way, it'd be boring. :D

the NY/CT has always encouraged non members to show up at events and runs. i always assumed all the vca regions were the same way

Why would we or any regional club (NY/CT) want to exclude a fellow Viper owner because they're not a VCA member? :dunno: That would seem a bit elitist to me. Over the last 4 years I've seen non-members join our region after attending our events. Heck, at times we've had non-Viper owners show up in Vettes, Porsche's, Lambos and even *GASP* Smart Cars. Anyone remember the dyno we did in CT a couple years ago with the Smart Car trying to break 80HP on the dyno? :lmao:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I renewed because I couldn't think of this site not being around. I wanted to put some money back. I made a goof on my sway bar and got great valid help in mere hours yesterday and a recommendation where to find both parts for under $80 verse the $331 which includes the 20% off the $414 retail which I would have spent. The membership was around $150: savings because of this site in just a few hours of asking a question $331, I'm up $251!!! and that's hard cash not factoring the time I saved which also holds a value. Thanks VCA and the members and enthusiasts that help me out. Its a free country member or not I'm glad to see you on the site.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And as most points of view have been expressed and we have had several reported post complaints about this thread we're going to close it as we're a little light on manpower today to monitor it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX