Not the way to start the weekend

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But do be careful if there's an on-ramp leading to the bridge. In South Florida I saw a motor officer (in CB radio days known as "Evel Knievel") astride his bike, stopped halfway down the shoulder of an on-ramp, holding his radar gun waaay overhead to clock the traffic about to pass over the interstate. Like the professional hunter in Jurassic Park, I should have yelled "clever girl." He, too, would have killed and eaten me in seconds.

No, they become policemen and deputies and special agents, and flash their badges if they get pulled when off duty. "oh, sorry, stay safe bro." I miss those days.

Correct about the on ramp attack. I was going to mention it because it is Very Popular here in NYCity along the Grand Central but I did not want to go into all the other scenarios /possibilities.

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
But do be careful if there's an on-ramp leading to the bridge. In South Florida I saw a motor officer (in CB radio days known as "Evel Knievel") astride his bike, stopped halfway down the shoulder of an on-ramp, holding his radar gun waaay overhead to clock the traffic about to pass over the interstate. Like the professional hunter in Jurassic Park, I should have yelled "clever girl." He, too, would have killed and eaten me in seconds.

No, they become policemen and deputies and special agents, and flash their badges if they get pulled when off duty. "oh, sorry, stay safe bro." I miss those days.

The same Trouper in the same spot " NOT THIS TIME" You dont get to shoot me in the back agin :)
You must be registered for see images attach

I love my WAZES this app rocks and I really recommend it

Last edited:
OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Driving in south Florida you got to love it :)

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The FHP also has a new fangled contraption called an airplane that they sometimes use. The plane is above you. The chase cars are in front of you. Florida is blessed with good weather all year and available road courses and drag strips. The best policy is, to as much as possible, keep it on the track. When not possible, and you are overcome by TNTS, find a safe location without any traffic and plenty of room, where if there is an equipment failure and/or medical event only your car and/or you will get hurt, and implement a reasonable course of TNTS therapy. Many of us use a place called Mexico. LQ.

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The FHP also has a new fangled contraption called an airplane that they sometimes use. The plane is above you. The chase cars are in front of you. Florida is blessed with good weather all year and available road courses and drag strips. The best policy is, to as much as possible, keep it on the track. When not possible, and you are overcome by TNTS, find a safe location without any traffic and plenty of room, where if there is an equipment failure and/or medical event only your car and/or you will get hurt, and implement a reasonable course of TNTS therapy. Many of us use a place called Mexico. LQ.

I know all about the airplanes. I do the Maintance on them for the FHP and they generally fly north of PBI too many airports and traffic down south
WAZES will show all the chase cars ahead of you so you know something's up

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4