NXT and Black paint question

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed when I used NXT on my Black Viper that it left what looked like an oil or vapor cloud on my paint in spots. Tough to get off.
Anyone else with black paint notice this?

Thanks

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's probably those harmful silicone additives in the NXT that are doing this. To solve this problem, deposit all of your NXT in the nearest waste receptacle and use Zaino. I have waxed my black M3 numerous times with Zaino and never experienced such problems as this.

SSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King - NXT works well on my black car. Easy on & easy off. I also tried the Mr. clean wash pkg - It was only a $20 test. Was well worth it. No water spots on my vehicles and really cuts down on all that drying time.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we back on the wax thing again? If we are, I vote for WAX FACTORY SUPER GLAZE. No white residue around emblems,etc. Easy on, easy off.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's probably those harmful silicone additives in the NXT that are doing this. To solve this problem, deposit all of your NXT in the nearest waste receptacle and use Zaino. I have waxed my black M3 numerous times with Zaino and never experienced such problems as this.

I agree. Trash the NXT and pick youself up some Zaino. You will be glad you did. For black you HAVE to use Zaino, I have 3 black cars and could not live without it. :2tu:

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But for yellow, use?

Zaino. There are some people on this forum that will try to tell you otherwise, but they are only interested in having the best shine for themselves. They will try to tell you to use other waxes in order to sabotage your finish. Fact of the matter is, if you go over to their garage, you will find the Zaino. They are all closet Zaino circle-jerks. Beware of them, and only use high-quality Zaino products:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to see a shine you've never experienced,
and not spend all day doing it....Pinnacle Souverign

I agree. I have been using it lately and the shine is incredibly rich and deep. It is REAL Canuba wax of the highest quality. Goes on so easy and comes off easier still. One nice thing is you don't have to wait for it to haze over, they say do an area like half the hood and then buff it off. Costs an arm and a leg but you probably get 25 complete wax jobs out of the $60.00 jar.