NY/CT 1st. Annual CT Summer Brunch Cruise July 27

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so charlie this means youre coming out?

From New York
Take I-95 N to 287 to 684 N or the Saw Mill River Parkway to 684 N. Follow 684 N to I-84 E. Exit I-84 following Rt. 7 north towards New Milford. In New Milford, continue east on Rt. 202 to New Preston. Bear left in New Preston onto Rt. 45 N. Continue on Rt. 45 for 2 miles until past the lake, and then take the first left on the North Shore Road, and the second right on Hopkins Road. The Hopkins Inn is a large yellow frame building on top of the hill.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
poured here last night and the roads are a mess but im going... :)

cant promise the doc is though. wont know till i get to his house

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys its clear as a bell here in Westchester now. (8am).

Also the weather reports are putting the systems as travelling NE, we will be headed NW.

I'll be there at 10:30am

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a massive monsoon at 5:30 this morning but its clear now until later this afternoon. We should be done with the brunch and on our way home before the rain starts. See you there!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you guys have better weather than here on Long Island, torrential downpour around noon and more to come.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we're home...finally. We had great weather until we pulled out of the Inn to head home. Talk about a monsoon...my goodness. I didn't know the Viper made a great boat too. I hope everyone from NY got back on 84 OK. I took a wrong turn, couldn't see crap, and finally got back on 202. My family and I had a great time though and it was great to see everyone. I'll upload some pics later. I hope everyone got home safely. - Tony

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got home and wanted to log in to say what a good time I had today. The drive up was great, the food and atmosphere at Hopkins was incredible and I got a chance to put some faces with names.

The rain going home dirtied my car, which I'm not too happy about and I cracked a foglamp, but oh well.

Dimitrios good to finally meet you bro. Your car looks/sounds awesome and you funny as hell today! I had a good time hanging with you and your lady friend.

Adrian - XXXBLK thanks for being so hospitable man. I felt like this was my 100th VIPER outing rather than my first. Great chatting with you and your wife. Next time bring one of your "people" for those damn lobsters!

Chuck Tator - good to see you today bro! Glad your out and about mixing it up with the Viper folk, I know you hit a really rough patch for a while there. After today, I'll be headed your way pretty darn quick for some mods!

ViperTony - Hopkins was a great location man. The scenery was unreal, and the food was awesome. I am going to tell the Mrs. about it, its would make for a great weekend getaway destination.

Randy - I don't know I can possibly say to you besides.............STOP WHEN YOU SEE THE FLASHING LIGHTS!!! LOL. Nah j/k bro good to meet you today, you had us all in stiches for at least 15minutes with your stories! Lol

Mamba55 - Thanks for telling me my foglight was out, I think it got cracked going through one of those 10ft puddles on the way home.

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D2, it was great meeting ya. my next trip up in your area, im gonna stop by your shop. thanx for the card.

had a blast guys. i knew i was missing some fun and i sure was. today was a blast.

thanx tony for putting it together.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great time, food and company as usual. good to have u back plum. Ur car is FAST! rain was great! felt so good to see those rooster tails 10ft in the air. derek great meeting you. your car looks great! randy awesome stories. " when i hit it, BAM...in my get away car" hahaha best quote ever.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well well well..............

Just got in and looks like i'm first with the pics again....

Typical the weather in the UK was a stunning 30+ degrees and here it rained....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz, how do you do it you must be a Wizard we didn't see you there :D thanks for the photos...Adrian

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony i just wanna say thanks for setting this up and man this a good getaway place for sure. What a view.
Adrian as usual the NY crew always makes me laugh and drive hard.
Randy remind me to always let you lead. Great stories cracked me up for the whole trip home.
D great pics as usual. Lets try to get some videos next time especially when we are all gunning it.
D2 don't mention it for the fog light thing and man your car is sweeeeeet and those rims gotta get me some.
Chuck everytime i c u i wanna get more mods done can't wait to bring the car back to you and this time around i am shooting for the stars i gotta get back to my 1000HP or close to it.

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
D2 don't mention it for the fog light thing and man your car is sweeeeeet and those rims gotta get me some.

Chuck everytime i c u i wanna get more mods

No prob man, got your PM as well. The site is D2 Autosport.com : The Definitive Auto Experience you can look around at your leisure.

I have been a wheel fanatic for the longest time, so I have to have a decent set of rollers! LOL

Also your soooo right about the mods man. I don't drive around with Vipers often. My friends have Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, etc. My point is my power is always sufficient, or MORE than sufficient, well.......NOT TODAY. Between Dimitrios' & Randy's cars and the way they pull, I'm tempted to drop my car off at Tators tomorrow! LOL

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
D2, it was great meeting ya. my next trip up in your area, im gonna stop by your shop. thanx for the card.

Give me a call anytime. We do mostly wholesale and mail order so we don't have a showroom. You can call anytime though. Numbers on the card.

Very good to meet you, and your car.....RUNS! LOL

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that came out and a big thanks to Adrian for helping us make this event happen. I'm thrilled to see so many CT Vipers show up...where have you guys been hiding? :)

ViperTony it was my pleasure putting the effort in and can't wait for next years 2nd Annual Cruise

Considering even with the threat of rain it was a great turnout :drive:
Dimitrios,ViperTony,and Baz great pictures

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456