NY/CT Cruise Oct.11/North

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cus I'm as fast as a speeding bullet??? :drive: LOL...I DID take the liberty of parking my Vette next to YOUR car, Mr. USA :usa:...the gall of me! :lmao: THX...juli
(I should post up that picture, except it ONLY shows my shiny Vette in the lead...:rolleyes:...;))
http://forums.viperclub.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=5206&stc=1&d=1254367459
Okay, I gone and done did it now................let the games begin~~~~:rolaugh::omg:
(Remember, John, I told you I'm NOT good at posting pictures, LOL)

Juli that is a hot car, love the red is really nice . That is my favorite vette ever! IT HAS THE BIGGEST VIPER HEART OF ALL :headbang:.......:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli that is a hot car, love the red is really nice . That is my favorite vette ever! IT HAS THE BIGGEST VIPER HEART OF ALL :headbang:.......:2tu:

Why, thank you, Frank~!! :) I kinda like it myself...as I said, it does NOT in ANY way, shape or form compare to the VIPER. You're very sweet saying it has the biggest VIPER heart of all (SO TRUE, meaning with ME in it? :2tu: I wear my VIPER apparel when driving that Vette...:lmao::cool:) Cya with it next Sunday, weather-permitting!:drive:
~juli

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drive fast and could not do that :drive:

I think we can do it or atleast try !!!!!!!!!:2tu:

HAHA... If I didn't live exactly half-way between the 2 events I would just pick one... Google Maps is telling me 2 hours 20 minutes, but I'm not 100% sure about the location of Captree... Google is giving me somewhere on the South-shore off the Heckscher State Parkway; is that the place?

John, do you have a timeline and meeting place "in stone" for the upstate leg?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA... If I didn't live exactly half-way between the 2 events I would just pick one... Google Maps is telling me 2 hours 20 minutes, but I'm not 100% sure about the location of Captree... Google is giving me somewhere on the South-shore off the Heckscher State Parkway; is that the place
John, do you have a timeline and meeting place "in stone" for the upstate leg?

Ed, we are hoping to meet you and see your gorgeous Slate Viper (LOVE the slate:2tu:) Plan on meeting US and a delish lunch at Torches on the Hudson~! :headbang:
~juli
(We are getting off of I-87 at New Paltz roughly 12:15pm to meet up with John/ViperUsa and the others...that was the plan so far...John, please update? :drive:)

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli,
I will definitely come up and cruise with you all, I'm excited to meet you! (and check out the VOI-X too) If the timing works out well I'll cover both groups, since I'm somewhat unhinged and the driving season is never long enough :bounce: Either way, I'll see you in New Paltz!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli,
I will definitely come up and cruise with you all, I'm excited to meet you! (and check out the VOI-X too) If the timing works out well I'll cover both groups, since I'm somewhat unhinged and the driving season is never long enough :bounce: Either way, I'll see you in New Paltz!

:1up: :woot: We look forward to meeting you as well, Ed~! :sun: Let's hope for at least decent driving weather...as you are SO RIGHT, driving season is SO short...gotta get 'em out there while we can! :drive::drive: CYA soon! ~juli

Viper Ed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather looks perfect for Sunday !!!:headbang: Juli it will be great to finally meet you. Slate Ed, we ride again-drive safe!!! ViperUSA, see you at the house around 11.Brakedust, bring another fascinating driving story.:lmao: See y'all Sunday.:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather looks perfect for Sunday !!!:headbang: Juli it will be great to finally meet you. Slate Ed, we ride again-drive safe!!! ViperUSA, see you at the house around 11.Brakedust, bring another fascinating driving story.:lmao: See y'all Sunday.:drive:

Hope you're right on the weather!~! :eater: We also look forward to meeting you as well...Ed...and Ed...:D. :drive::drive: ~juli

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi every one,, thanks for every thing Juli.. OK

Sunday's "ride" 1st meeting place is at the Daily Planet restaurant in LaGrangeville Ny it is on Rt55 1/4 mile west of the Taconic State Pkwy ( take rt55 west exit from Taconic pkwy) We will meet there at 11:30 am and leave no later than 11:45 we will then take Rt55 west to Poughkeepsie,, cross the Hudson river via Mid-Hudson bridge to Rt 9W north, go appx 2 miles and meet the "north" crew at the "park and ride" at the intersection of Rt9w and rt299 in New Paltz NY. From there we will all leave.
It will be about a 80 mile ride,, it should take about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to drive and we will end up at "Torches" on the Hudson in Newburg NY for food. i hope this will work for every one,, nothing complicated,, hopefully a "nice" ride on a "nice" day, with "nice" people :drive: :2tu:

if any one thinks they need my cell #,,,pm me,,i will pm it 2 ya

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andrew,, sorry you cant make it,, maybe next one. Have a great trip,, and Sketter's fall foliage cruise is Oct 25,, hope you can make that one.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, What time do you think you'll hit the park n ride in NewPaltz.. I think 87 is my fastest way to get back from the Island and meet up with you all, so I'm just going to head right there... Just want to leave Captree early enough....:burnout:

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sunday's "ride" 1st meeting place is at the Daily Planet restaurant in LaGrangeville Ny it is on Rt55 1/4 mile west of the Taconic State Pkwy ( take rt55 west exit from Taconic pkwy) We will meet there at 11:30 am and leave no later than 11:45 we will then take Rt55 west to Poughkeepsie,, cross the Hudson river via Mid-Hudson bridge to Rt 9W north, go appx 2 miles and meet the "north" crew at the "park and ride" at the intersection of Rt9w and rt299 in New Paltz NY. From there we will all leave.
It will be about a 80 mile ride,, it should take about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to drive and we will end up at "Torches" on the Hudson in Newburg NY for food. i hope this will work for every one,, nothing complicated,, hopefully a "nice" ride on a "nice" day, with "nice" people :drive: :2tu:

Hey Ed :hahaup:

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey ED,, give me a call at the house this week,, i'll give you my cell # and if you run late,, you can meet us at the 3rd "picture spot" and then eat with us. Just a thought :rolleyes:

ps,, bring Chuck if your late,, he might be waking up early afternoon:lmao::lmao::lmao::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::omg:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA okay I re-read your post and I know what time you'll be at Daily Planet, but I still don't know when you're planning to get to New Paltz :D I'll call for your cell but I'm not planning on running too late - I picked up an ****** 9500ix this week and i've been pretty impressed :drive:

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA okay I re-read your post and I know what time you'll be at Daily Planet, but I still don't know when you're planning to get to New Paltz :D I'll call for your cell but I'm not planning on running too late - I picked up an ****** 9500ix this week and i've been pretty impressed :drive:

YESSSS I HAVE ONE, WAY BETTER THAN THE V1111111111. :rolaugh: Saved me today. Saved me yesterday. 9500ix :headband: My laser shifters turned on and actually blocked the gun.The officer was right down the road. Very cool.:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, What time do you think you'll hit the park n ride in NewPaltz.. I think 87 is my fastest way to get back from the Island and meet up with you all, so I'm just going to head right there... Just want to leave Captree early enough....:burnout:

Hey Ed (Passport 9500ix = :2tu:) We will be at New Paltz ourselves around 12:15pm. Meet ya there at the Park & Ride where USA mentioned, if you wish! :drive:
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ah, thank YOU, John! :2tu: So, we meet at New Paltz, then an 80-mile cruise?
Just trying to detail this all out for people who email me to meet up here (north/Albany). Lunch will be about ???? time do you figure? 2:30ish?
Thanks for putting the routes together...do we now have a list of who is going--anybody else below? Add youse-selves please! :eater::cool: ~juli

IN:

VIPERUSA
mike & juli
SlateED :D
Brake Dust
Alpha
Banshe (or ya doing the ******* thing-y? :))

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ed,, Juli is right,,we will meet in New Paltz about 12:15,sorry for the confusion ( i am OLD u know :nono: ) Juli, from new Paltz its "about" a 80 mile run. hopefully get to torches about 2:30 for a late lunch. But that time doesn't figure in BRAKEDUST jumping out of his car at every stop sign,,, and wipeing his car off. If he would only get a "GEN lll " :rolleyes::2tu::lmao:

:usa::usa::usa::usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ed,, Juli is right,,we will meet in New Paltz about 12:15,sorry for the confusion ( i am OLD u know :nono: ) Juli, from new Paltz its "about" a 80 mile run. hopefully get to torches about 2:30 for a late lunch. But that time doesn't figure in BRAKEDUST jumping out of his car at every stop sign,,, and wipeing his car off. If he would only get a "GEN lll " :rolleyes::2tu::lmao:
:usa::usa::usa::usa:

Hopefully we won't hit many STOP signs then!! :omg: :nono: :D ~juli
(Frank: BEHAVE! :rolleyes: ;))

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,, you are right on people attending so for
Viperusa
Alpha
Brakedust
Juli & Mike
SlateEd

i havent heard from Banshee

everyone else is afraid of "bears" in the woods:deer:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're the only "Upstaters" so far 'twould seem....:( BUT, it's still early!!! Most people wait to see what weather is 'truly' going to be like that day. :)
~juli

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we won't hit many STOP signs then!! :omg: :nono: :D ~juli
(Frank: BEHAVE! :rolleyes: ;))

USA you need mud flaps ......FRONT, REAR AND DONT FORGET THE EXTRA LONG 6 FOOT BUMPER BRUSH. I WILL BRING THE DRILL AND LARGE BOLTS AND PERSONALLY INSTALL THEM FOR YOU FREE OF CHARGE. DO NOT FORGET THE CURB FEELERS. :bonker::guitar:

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[. DO NOT FORGET THE CURB FEELERS. :bonker::guitar:

"CURB FEELERS " oh Frank,, I love when you talk "dirty" to me :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:usa::usa::usa:[/QUOTE]

YESSSSS "Get Vintage **** Curb Feelers" DO NOT FORGET FREE INSTALLATION!:lmao::lmao:

Attachments

• 70203_Chrome_CurbFeelers.JPG.jpg
    70203_Chrome_CurbFeelers.JPG.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • excurbfeelers2.jpg.jpg
    excurbfeelers2.jpg.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
  • CurbFeelers1.jpg.jpg
    CurbFeelers1.jpg.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to change the subject back to the original topic...:rolleyes::rolleyes:...:D...but, we probably would like to go and visit Orange County Choppers also, since we're so close by. We may have Mike's son still visiting us from Maryland, and he'd like to see the gift shop/choppers. It's not far from Torches, and closes at 6pm Sundays...anybody else up for a visit, come along~! (After lunch a'course!) I'll be the 'pace car'...:lmao:!
~juli