NY/CT Cruise Oct.11/North

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great! Just as long as it works out for ViperUSA, Cruise Director Extraordinaire.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great! Just as long as it works out for ViperUSA, Cruise Director Extraordinaire.

Well, this will be on our way home, so just thought whoever wanted to visit OCC with us after the cruise/lunch is over with is more than welcome to join us. :cool: :drive: ~juli

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
juli, im pretty sure i can make it to OCC to meet ya. im only about 40-45 minutes south of there. i'll keep you posted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
juli, im pretty sure i can make it to OCC to meet ya. im only about 40-45 minutes south of there. i'll keep you posted

Viperusa
Alpha
Brakedust
Juli & Mike
SlateEd

plumcrazy :cool: (OCC)
As USA said, OCC is only a few minutes (give-or-take depending on car ;)) from Torches/lunch~~~juli

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1
depends though, I'll know that day, what time @OCC?

Well, this has taken a bit of a turn here~! :cool:
JPL: We are not sure what time at OCC, as lunch is roughly 2:30, so as we head home, we were stopping at OCC (and Plum was going to meet us there, I'm going to call him when we're finishing up eating, OCC closes at 6pm) Anybody else who wants to go after the lunch is MORE THAN WELCOME to join us. :drive::drive:
JPL: If you need a phone call when we're headed to OCC, pm me.
~juli

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, this has taken a bit of a turn here~! :cool:
JPL: We are not sure what time at OCC, as lunch is roughly 2:30, so as we head home, we were stopping at OCC (and Plum was going to meet us there, I'm going to call him when we're finishing up eating, OCC closes at 6pm) Anybody else who wants to go after the lunch is MORE THAN WELCOME to join us. :drive::drive:
JPL: If you need a phone call when we're headed to OCC, pm me.
~juli

:2tu: Will do, thanks!
It's either this, or the family wants to check out the new "Walkway over the Hudson", I was up there once, pretty cool.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli,, any way you can e-mail Skeeter to see if he can set up a 5 or 10 min tour for sunday ?? just a thought ( maybe Chuck could ask ) ( as he owe's me a ice cream )

:usa::usa::usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: Will do, thanks!
It's either this, or the family wants to check out the new "Walkway over the Hudson", I was up there once, pretty cool.

Yeah, but the walkway can wait til 'inclement' weather...:D, :drive: cannot~!
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli,, any way you can e-mail Skeeter to see if he can set up a 5 or 10 min tour for sunday ?? just a thought ( maybe Chuck could ask ) ( as he owe's me a ice cream )

I'll shoot him an email...ask him to post on here if that is possible. We are unsure of TIMES though. :dunno: Hope Chuck chimes in and can join us too~~:drive::eater:
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated List:

Viperusa :usa:
Alpha
Brakedust
Juli & Mike
SlateEd
Jimmy +1
ViperJames (Lunch)

plumcrazy (? +++ ?) :cool: (Meet at OCC) :drive::drive::2tu:
jpl + 1 :drive::confused: :2tu:

Weather looks to be absolutely FANGS-tastic~! :D
(Come with, it ain't gonna last! :):):):))

Last edited:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be in on this, anyone coming from CT? If i come i would probably meet you guys somewhere closer to Torches, due to time constraints earlier in the day....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be in on this, anyone coming from CT? If i come i would probably meet you guys somewhere closer to Torches, due to time constraints earlier in the day....

AWESOME, James!!!! We'd absolutely LOVE to see you again~! :2tu: Jimmy [bluequadcab] comes up from CT, maybe PM him? That'd be cool to meet at Torches for lunch. :headbang:
(Gotta see YOUR *new* Viper as well...sound like your Emerald Green one yet? ;))
~juli

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. USA, THANK YOU for working on this we are greatful to have you on board with us :headbang: everyone have a safe and fun cruise :2tu: Will see you all soon...Adrian

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK,, weather looks great,, you won't have to get up early,, you get to eat out,, and you get home early,, so come on out,, last minute people are "welcome",, I didnt have to make reservations , so if ya wake up on Sunday morning, and want to come,,PLEASE DO,,
every one else,, have a great week end:2tu:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME, James!!!! We'd absolutely LOVE to see you again~! :2tu: Jimmy [bluequadcab] comes up from CT, maybe PM him? That'd be cool to meet at Torches for lunch. :headbang:
(Gotta see YOUR *new* Viper as well...sound like your Emerald Green one yet? ;))
~juli

COOL. I am 100% in, not sure if it will be alone or with a friend. If anyone is crusing up from CT and just doing the lunch....let me know!!!

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, just an FYI, when crossing over the Mid-Hudson Bridge, look to the right, you'll see an old railroad bridge, that's the new Walkway-Over-The-Hudson, the Walkway-Over-The-Hudson is the largest pedestrian bridge in the world.
"The View From 1889: the Poughkeepsie-Highland Railroad Bridge, built in the late 19th century to link New York and New England to the coal beds of Pennsylvania and the West, is a marvel of Industrial Revolution engineering. It fills the sky over the Hudson River, a muscular lattice of trusses and struts on giant footings. The bridge is 6,767 feet long (approximately 1.25 miles). The top of the bridge deck is 212 feet above the water and the width expands from 24 feet over land, to 35 feet over the Hudson River.........On Saturday, October 3, 2009 the Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park opened to the public to enjoy the scenic beauty of the Hudson River Valley."

Walkway over the Hudson

Just a FYI Ithought you guys might enjoy.
John (JPL)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, thank you JPL/John...appreciate that history. Is this the bridge we can see from Torches, do you know? Awesome info! CYA tomorrow~~~ :) ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
40 degrees at 7:45am~~BUT, the sun is pushing through. Everyone drive SAFELY please!! We will see you all soon! ~juli

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW, thank you JPL/John...appreciate that history. Is this the bridge we can see from Torches, do you know? Awesome info! CYA tomorrow~~~ :) ~juli

Nope, not from Torches, just from the Mid-Hudson Bridge, they are actually about 18 miles apart.

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,Mike,Mike Jr,Frank,Sue,Jimmy,Criss,Ed(alpha) Ed,Courtney,, AWESOME DAY,AWESOME RIDE, AWESOME "COMPANY" Had a wonderful day with everyone, Great fall ride :dance::quack::pigsfly::dog::fm::horse:((for some reason,, I am still hearing "farm" animals)

:usa::usa::usa::usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great day, thank you, John/Deb {ViperUSA} for putting this all together.
Have to send my apologies to ViperJames (we live and learn, will get your NUMBER next time! SO sorry, BUT glad to have seen you, you look GREAT!) Also to plumcrazy & city who waited at OCC for us. Our cruise took longer than we expected, absolutely BEAUTIFUL day, who could resist driving as much as we could. EX-tremely nice to meet alpha/Ed; SlateEd-Courtney (thank you also for the sign from Adrian--Adrian you are getting a phone call...!:))...Frank/BrakeDust, as always you are a hoot~~Sue, always good to see you again! Jimmy & Criss, always good to see you and talk with you. :) LOVELY day, and thank you for all who put up with my Vette as well as helping me with directions, lol.
THANK YOU!!! We had a blast! ~juli
(I know nothing of these 'farm animals', thankfully I think! ;))

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave