NY/CT Cruise Oct.11/North

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And, OH SNAP!! I didn't realize even MY Vette got a 'lil snake til I got HOME~~1 1/2 hours of driving (65mph of course ;))...with the lil snake on my windshield, lol!! THANK YOU whoever did this for carrying on the 'Mystery-Chuck' tradition. :) ~juli

NICE pictures, thank you USA~!!!

Last edited:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks John for organizing a trip to this really classy joint! truly a "cruise director extraordinaire" :D
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr Ed :horse:, I now know you drove too many miles as you have confused your "morning" cruise with your,( i will quote you) "best cruise i've ever been on",, afternoon cruise... :drive:

Deb sensored the rest:rolleyes:

:usa::usa::usa:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great day, thank you, John/Deb {ViperUSA} for putting this all together.
Have to send my apologies to ViperJames (we live and learn, will get your NUMBER next time! SO sorry, BUT glad to have seen you, you look GREAT!) Also to plumcrazy & city who waited at OCC for us. Our cruise took longer than we expected, absolutely BEAUTIFUL day, who could resist driving as much as we could. EX-tremely nice to meet alpha/Ed; SlateEd-Courtney (thank you also for the sign from Adrian--Adrian you are getting a phone call...!:))...Frank/BrakeDust, as always you are a hoot! Jimmy & Criss, always good to see you and talk with you. :) LOVELY day, and thank you for all who put up with my Vette as well as helping me with directions, lol.
THANK YOU!!! We had a blast! ~juli
(I know nothing of these 'farm animals', thankfully I think! ;))

No worries! Any beautiful day i get to spend driving the viper is a GREAT day! It was very cool seeing you too! Thanks so much, Next time I'll be sure to call someone!

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Viper James,, it was great meeting you,, sorry we were late, I'll pm ya with my home #, as i am only about 30 min from you. Call if you want to ride some time, ViperUSA / John

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look like everyone had a great time and once again thanks to Mr. USA for putting this :drive: on. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Skeeters famous Fall Cruise...:headbang: Adrian

Juli, you are more than welcome and looking forward to seeing you soon THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR THE CLUB :2tu:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr Ed :horse:, I now know you drove too many miles as you have confused your "morning" cruise with your,( i will quote you) "best cruise i've ever been on",, afternoon cruise... :drive:

Deb sensored the rest:rolleyes:

I thought the *** Bowl was a nice touch... right there on the side of rt 52 just before the burned out cattle-barn <insert sounds>

Here's a link to the album for the rest of my "real" pictures

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried to find a 'SLATE' color...sorry Ed~~GREAT pictures...all youse doin' burnouts, and 'good-ole-sensible-juli-with-traction-control-Vette' only fishtailed a tad...LOL. I see why Adrian picked YOU as our official photographer. AWESOME!! THANK YOU!
~juli
(LOVE your slate '06)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait untill you see what the ******* girls had to say about Mr. USA :D...Will ask Chazz to post up later

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Juli! It was really great to meet you!
I'm glad that we were able to get up there, and THANK YOU all for waiting for us at that overlook! Next time I'll pass off the camera and enter the burnout photo contest myself! Your 'vette got up the street just as quickly without the smoke, and Mike made up for the smoke with the VOI-X, what an awesome Viper :)

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait untill you see what the ******* girls had to say about Mr. USA :D...Will ask Chazz to post up later

If only the ******* girls could have heard the creepy-ice-cream-man sounds out of BrakeDust's Viper :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave