NY/CT Holiday/Xmas Party 12/11

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
That's going to be a great turnout. I hope there won't be a quiz at the end of the night.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skeeter, hope you feel better real soon :2tu: see you in Feb. for 2011 schedule and Happy Holidays to you and Marie

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian
Don't want to miss it but I have a cold that is kicking
my butt and I do not want to give it to every one.
See you next year.

Skeeter

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Adrian and all,

You guys know how to throw a party. Thanks for making me feel so welcome. It was great meeting all of you.

Mark

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great party, nice to see everyone! The Elf wants you to know he made sure you were all on the nice list. (Except for those who asked to be on naughty but more fun list) .;)

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian and all,

You guys know how to throw a party. Thanks for making me feel so welcome. It was great meeting all of you.

Mark

Nice meeting you Mark. Make sure you attend some more events next year! :drive:

The party was awesome, TJ and I had an great time! Stay tuned for the beginning of next season! ;)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job everyone. It was great seeing everyone last night to bad we only have a Holiday party once a year :( What a great group of members we have in the club , its like one big extended family :)

Ok whos getting there race machine first??? I will bring the 6 foot hero and beer lets go racing :)

JIMMY - I had no idea you had a cam set up at the bar ...... I feel stalked and violated :)

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, do you feel more violated then at VOI X ? :omg::lmao:Just wait, there's more incriminating video where that came from. Just like the old candid camera days! :D

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy play nice .......remember who your friends were before you became famous :)

Willem next year Jimmy will have a live party feed set you so you can be apart of the party :)

By the way big big thanks to all the sponsors, everyone went above and beyond on the very generous prizes and raffles. We all need to remember those names and really make it a point to use them when we can :)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have no idea how the way to and from VOI 11 was :omg:... TORTURE I tell youse :rolaugh:!

Steve that would be awesome :2tu: I need addresses on a couple more people so I can spam them with Christmas cards! Miss you guys incredibly much!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to say i had a great time and alot of laughs,Just one thing is bothering me.....Its the chair I just can't seem to fit in it ??? And i still say i won that Auction I was ROBBED

Last edited:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spray some WD-40 or silicone on it . I bet it will fit you fine after that. :)

PLEASE NO PICTURES

P.S. it was because of you lossing on all the actions that the bidding went so high . As a club we thank you for being such a good lo_ser :) only kidding my friend Happy Holidays

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was definitely a special night of good friends getting together for a most memorable evening. Thanks to the members and officers of the NY/CT region for plaque they gave to me for the 6 years of service as an officer of the club. It was great to see our friends from the NJ side join us for some good food and laughs. Thanks again to everyone that made my term a incredilbly rewarding experience for me. I'll still be around and look forward to help out our region whenever I can. Everyone have a safe and Happy Holiday!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok this is very serious question I have to ask:

If anyone gets a racing simulator for Christmas or belated Hanukkah gift please please please let me know . I just figured out today it will be over 3 months till I get back in a race car . I have allready gotten the shakes please help me :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21