NY/CT Vipers June 10th Atlantic City NJ Cruise Day Trip

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the ride Lauri. Can't wait to see her again. What color did you decide to go with?

Dammit, looks like 2 day delay getting it home.

It is Red with white stripes. Well, a sort of white. Initially I wanted pearl white, but most pearl reflect yellowish color, so Dan used a new paint called FX. It is white with what looks like massive amounts of microscopic shiny metalflakes. The stripes will not reflect anything under normal light conditions, but in sun they are screaming!
After 3 months thinking, it was the best combo ...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the ride Lauri. Can't wait to see her again. What color did you decide to go with?

Dammit, looks like 2 day delay getting it home.

It is Red with white stripes. Well, a sort of white. Initially I wanted pearl white, but most pearl reflect yellowish color, so Dan used a new paint called FX. It is white with what looks like massive amounts of microscopic shiny metalflakes. The stripes will not reflect anything under normal light conditions, but in sun they are screaming!
After 3 months thinking, it was the best combo ...

Sounds like a good choice. Can not wait to see it in person.

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checkin in on if anyone new might be coming...especially from PA so I can hook up with them!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checkin in on if anyone new might be coming...especially from PA so I can hook up with them!

Looks bad for me Arlydude... Car is not there yet, inspite of over 40hours/week pace (on top of my regular work). I unfortunately may have to pass this trip. Man I am pissed... :curse: (Not at the car, but missing the trip.

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, well we do have 8 more days. I don't know what you have to do yet to the car, but I hope you can work a miracle.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far confirmed we got::

Dimitrios
keith
plumcrazy
arlydude
GTS930
BOGOTA
KMODStang

anyone else???

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once I find out who if anyone from PA is coming, I should know my meeting spot by middle of this week.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys gonna miss this one have two baseball games on sat have fun and some one put 20 down on # 10 for me thanx

Russ

D I think my brother might go with you guys

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not true. LOL! I am getting lots of "sightings" from people on these DVD's. I guess I have to watch them.

Ill bring the DVD on Sat, Ill show you the clip you are in. If you want to switch cars Ill let you take my car so you can watch it on the drive down :D

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just paypal me some money, I'll bet it for you.

Is anyone planning on staying overnight?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang