NY/NJ/CT Tobay or Captree Viper Cruise Sunday 3/19

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL As always you guys always bring a smile to my face, never and I mean never is it a dull moment with you guys,cant wait till next time.To all the new guys welcome and you too will soon enjoy all the fun this great group of guys has to offer

Russ

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some video from tadays exciment. 4 of us got called in and got pulled over. i got a ticket for no front plate and for throwing a cig out the window while i was getting written up..

http://media.putfile.com/SRT10
http://media.putfile.com/yotony
http://media.putfile.com/Captree-2
http://media.putfile.com/SC-Dave

6435SANY0192.jpg

6435SANY0200.jpg

6435SANY0211.jpg

6435SANY0218.jpg

6435SANY0220.jpg

6435SANY0215.jpg

6435SANY0219.jpg

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE video D! That camera will come in very useful at our events. The camera LOVES YoTony! Perfect choice of music too on the drive back from Captree! ;)

Always great to see the crazy crew again. We have to get more of the LI guys out to our events (Mark L??!!) events!

One photo needs some photoshop help from TOOC (make my sweater sapphire blue, please? LOL) One photo was simply unacceptable. I took the liberty of making the necessary edits not to make some of us physically ill. Ted looks great, no? First time I've ever seen him with a jacket! LOL The man's got antifreeze for blood!

2402wtf.jpg

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I drove west on Ocean Parkway, Tobay Beach was open and only half full. I guess they had already sent everyone home. Crazy cop day!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's obvious this NY Viper group (led by a man who not once but twice had to be stopped by the police just this weekend) with their lawless speeding, total disgregard for the environment (witness Dimitrious's callous littering)and squandering of our precious fossil fuels for their own greedy needs is out of control and now the law enforcement authorities have to step in to stop them at all costs.
I'm selling my car and getting a Prius. :nana:

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOT DAM..... 145mph over the ROBERT MOSES BRIDGE. Charlie leading the pack with O6 George pulling ******* me. I hit 150mph and looking at the water made me scared so I brought it down to 149mph...lol
To bad some of the guys got tickets. LIE was insane. :2tu:

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey what's up with the "X" on the picture next to Ted "Quarter turn" :curse: Why can't we just all get along. I will follow my leader to the end. Great time! Especially over the first bridge going to Captree. How fast were we going. I was going 55......

Reaction score
Hey I cant get the video can any one help?
Russ, You have to down load a program thats on that site to get them. And I'll be damed if I can remember how I did it the other day. It's some place on there. And if I could find it---I'm sure you can. They're good, especially when Charlie Mooned :shocked:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Have been ******* with business big time over the last several months, it was great to see you guys again, although way tooooo cold !!
where is spring ?

see you all soon JW

05RallySti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All,

Sti Alex is here! Pleasure driving w/da boyz this sunday. Thanx for the shuttle from NY to LI. Wayne, Demitrios, and the rest of u guyz...let me know when you want to cruZ.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex, nice meeting you and your girlfriend, very cool. Thank me later for not getting pulled over.=) Wayne
Adrian, your ass needs to hang out.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just came back from Fla. and had to work and besides this is one brother who's not going to hang out outside in the cold. :D Adrian

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time guys, next time lets plan it when the weather is in the 70's and not the 30's. Cooper is itching to go back again, it gets him out of Sunday School and teaches him how to break the law when he get's older. I might be paying for this in about 6 years. No, I'm sure he will never do doughnuts in one of my cars, especially after he watches Dimitrios spinning in the ******* parking lot. I've got it all figured out though, I will program one of my VEC cards to limit rpm's to 1500 when I'm out of town. So the Viper will stay in tact and he will hate me!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damnnnnnnn sorry I missed it but you guys looked mighty cold."I was snorkeling with the Stingray" .........might be a good thing I wasn't there, damn all those tickets........"D" How the hell do you drive and film in that little mirror ............thats why you are the pro ...........did I see somebody sitting next to Teddy hmmmmmm..............Nice to the Charlie's hat again and to see at least a silver car leading :) :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth