Observations about the VCA - this is good

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a member here since 2008, (I even found my car here in the VCA Classifieds). I have asked questions, I have had some answers which have brushed around the edges of my questions. I have been disappointed with the lack of magazines, I have been a VENOM member over the years to help fund the VCA and have purchased raffle tickets. I like to think I have made some friends here too.

But with all that has come to light over the last few months I have made a decision not to renew my membership for 2014. Best of luck to the new committee in 2014, you seem so far to be trying to move things forward. But the previous email that was sent out with the membership renewal, I did not care for at all.

I was not forced to make this decision and wish those who are renewing their membership with the VCA the best for 2014.

I see no reason why there can't be more than 1 Viper club, there are various Porsche clubs.

Happy Christmas everyone
Mark. :uk:

Happy Vipering in the New Year :drive:

21bubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, 21 posts.?.....BobP has more facts on what occurred than 99.9% of us know and is bullet proof when it comes to facts.

Apparently you put a lot of stock in post count. If you read my post correctly the "if" is in reference to Free to go. I suggest that in the future you think a little bit before you make a comment your windbreaker wearing ass can't back up.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha....Bubba, let me correct you. I believe it's "smock wearing ass".

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I misunderstood your comment ....bubba...my apologies....and that should be "white coat wearing ass"

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Has there been any information shared with regards to who still owns the 100 shares of VPA stock? Was there any value in the stock since the club (supposedly) owns the VCA?

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA owns 100% of the stock of VPA. That has been disclosed in a number of threads.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you may be confusing who was named as a director or officer with shareholder. 100% of the stock of VPA is definitely owned by the VCA. Look at Jon's recent posts discussing how the VPA's 50K investment was booked and what the 50K paid for. Also take a look at the Form 990s filed by the VCA.

Was it not also disclosed that a number of names were listed as owners of the stock? Why would the stock have been listed in anyone's name if the VCA owned it?

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Don't believe that I am confusing this information, and maybe those that know for sure can answer.

I think you may be confusing who was named as a director or officer with shareholder. 100% of the stock of VPA is definitely owned by the VCA. Look at Jon's recent posts discussing how the VPA's 50K investment was booked and what the 50K paid for. Also take a look at the Form 990s filed by the VCA.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Was it not also disclosed that a number of names were listed as owners of the stock? Why would the stock have been listed in anyone's name if the VCA owned it?

There have been many rumors floated by others.

VCA owns 100% of VPA stock, always has.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21