OEM floor mat question - Where can I find one?

SR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought a '01 GTS ACR and the floor mats are missing. Do you know if the ACR came with their own unique floor mats or do they came with the standard GTS mats? Where can I buy an original set? Any members have a pair (black) that they would like to sell?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say DON'T get the OEM floor mats. The don't fit the car very well and will bunch up under the pedals on the drivers side. The cost a little coin but I would go with the NorCal VCA's mats. No skid and they are cut the exact size of the floor pan. :2tu: I have them in my RT/10 and they are fantastic! :2tu:

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting, I will have to check them out. I think I still have OEM mats and they definately bunch up under the pedals, thanks for the heads up :) ---

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must be the exception to the rule, but I've had factory mats in my 2000 GTS since new with no bunching under the pedals.

Regardless, the factory mats were disco'd years ago...it would be a tough find now.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NorCal actually has some that has ACR on them & in pretty much any color you need. I don't remember how much they are but usually you're looking at between $130-$160 for a GOOD set. You can go with the same color as your oem's were but they're usually the same color as your carpet, I went with black floor mats cause I thought they looked a lot better than the all cognac look (too much cognac can be bad for your health) Either way, it just comes down to personal preference! jmo

Attachments

• DSC00819.jpg
    DSC00819.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00712.jpg
    DSC00712.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 46

Luisv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming in a few weeks late. I just bought a 2002 FE and I need the mats. I tried to search up the Nor Cal Viper club and can't get a link. I tried norcalviperclub.org and it gives me a redirect issue.

Anybody know how I can check them out and order a set?

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out carid.com Really nice mats!!! OEM style or thicker with custom embroidery, have a discount code for $10 off if you want it

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless something's changed, NorCal mats are not the same as Lloyd's. NorCal are far superior, I have a set of each.