OfficialVCA_OH: A big thanks to all those that came out to the ULTIMATE Viper Party!

VCA Twitter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OfficialVCA_OH: A big thanks to all those that came out to the ULTIMATE Viper Party! The event was a great success.

More...

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: OfficialVCA_OH: A big thanks to all those that came out to the ULTIMATE Viper Par

I had a look at the links, but sorry to say I don't know what Twitter is or how to use it? :(

What's the difference between posting something on here as opposed to Twitter? surely its just another website? I think?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: OfficialVCA_OH: A big thanks to all those that came out to the ULTIMATE Viper Par

While i see what you are saying twitter is a more direct way to communicate with people. People can get messages in real time as they are sent out via a text to their mobil device.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No problem! :)

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Great time bidding ...look forward to next year... I will luv my new clutch from BBG

Tx again
chris