ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Motorshow ESSEN, Germany.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always wondered why they left those ungodly holes in the back bumper. That is the only thing that bugs me about the SRT 10 everything else I love.

Those tips do look good coming out the rear

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They may look OK, but it seems like the heat will warp the bumper cover. Left side already looks saggy. Might just be the light. I see no hood scoop. Optical illusion? While I'm on a roll, why not make new side sills without exhaust holes??

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole thing now seems like a mess. The exhaust tips don't match the look of the car. And yah... what's with the side exhaust? It should be all red. Oh and those little round lights on the back of the trunk really stand out.

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
105.000 EURO. Way to high with the current $/Euro exchange rate.

Side sills with "closed holes" :rolleyes:
(I wonder why the SLR has the side pipes)

Additional fog lights in the trunk lid. :crazy:

and the best

I got the OFFICIAL invitation from DC today to buy an SRT-10:
Color brochure, lots of pics - BUT the US SRT-10 is shown in the pictures!!! Not the "ugly" German (EU?) version.

BS

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen the rear exhaust and trunk disc reflectors on the Startech SRT-10 Viper, and I think that they are to meet European restrictions. It looks better on a black car:
You must be registered for see images

But I do think that they should have a body colored plate that covers the side exhaust holes on the Euro version.

Also I'm curious if the Euro SRT-10 Vipers still have all their power intact. All of the previous gen Vipers were detuned and underpowered compared to our cars. :(

-Dean.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard both 475hp and 500hp, but when rating DIN horses, it would be a slightly higher number. For example, a 394hp Ferrari 360 is rated 400 in Europe.

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually that hole where the side exhaust used to exit would be an awesome place for a rear brake duct. Kinda like a Z06. That is what it reminded me of in the Startech picture anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96