OH NO CHUCK!..RAIN PROJECTED FOR SAT MAY 7TH

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SAY IT AINT SO CHUCK!

Been carefully watching weather forecast for 7-10 day period and its not looking good at the moment. Of course that could change but it looks like we may be looking at Sun. May 8th as better of 2 days..Pray to the Sun Gods!

Adam

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you kidding me ?

They don't know if it's going to rain today,let alone next week.

Best F'n job going(weatherman). Screw up daily and get paid big bucks.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude let me do my go away rain dance. Yo Yooo Yo Y oo YoY oo Yooo Yooo ok done. NO RAIN SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is not a prayer of that being accurate a week from now.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like the weather guys down here. Thursday evening they said a great weekend! This saturday I away to thunder and rain!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude i'm there.Adam what time you taking off? I am meeting D at cross island( small inlet) to cross island bay. Hope to catch you there rain or shine

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SAY IT AINT SO CHUCK!

Been carefully watching weather forecast for 7-10 day period and its not looking good at the moment. Of course that could change but it looks like we may be looking at Sun. May 8th as better of 2 days..Pray to the Sun Gods!

Adam
It's only water Adam. Oh I forgot, you are a Lambo guy now. Aren't they waterproof? :D

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look how bad they F--ked up todays forcast !!! Went to bed last night they said beautiful sunshine. This morning,raining again. *** !!!

And some people still watch the 7 day forecast. The one I like is the extended 10 day forecast. They should have a 3 hour forecast with an 8 hour extended forecast. Maybe they could get that right ?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna be a weatherman when I grow up, doesn't matter how f__ked up your prediction, no matter how many people you f_cked telling them today would be beautiful and it's raining, you get to come back tomorrow and f_ck up again.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Russia if you screw up weather you go to jail.Thats a fact. A few years ago a weatherman was saying great weather for the farmers.Turned out he screwed up big time.Lost millions.Dude is in Siberia now :headbang:

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony if your rain dance doesnt work were sending you to bendoversville, Oklahoma!
4718bart6-thumb.gif

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I promise you this. It will not rain on both days.I bet my Viper on it

04SRT10silver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone that is going to Chuck's next weekend, coming from the area of the Geo. Wash. Bridge? I'd be interested in hooking up for the ride, this is my first time going there.........Steve

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE: Of course, the closer we get to the weekend the more the weather starts to degrade. Now there is a 50% chance of rain coming in Friday evening, lingering into Saturday morning. This is on Long Island area. Don't it fuc**** figure? Weathermen have been saying perfect weather all week till now. They ****.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STOP with this weather Bullsh-t!!!

They haven't a clue what's going to happen 2 hours from now.

Wake up Saturday monrning,if it's nice out we go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang