Oil Change Day this Saturday (April 5'th) My shop

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oil Change Day this Saturday (April 5'th) My shop. This is a reminder. Weather has been tough and not many of us have had our Vipers out much in the northeast. Good time to top off all your fluids, give the Viper a good once over, and get the oil changed for the coming season.

This is of course FREE to all Vipers and everyone is welcome (regardless of what forums and club you choose). Bring your own oil and filter. If you are uncomfortable I will be here to help. If you have never been under your car now would be a good chance to do so. Time is Noon till 4pm and we will be going to a local cruise night following the event at my house. I have two lifts, plenty of room I hope to see you there.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is always a great time folks. Hey I'll be there, so of course it will be, LOL! The cruise night afterward is also a lot of fun

See you Saturday Steve. I have a few heat cycles now to check those pan bolts.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that showed up. The weather was good and the sun was shining, a little windy, but a very nice day. We had about eith people show with 7 Vipers and one 427 Corvette. The cruise night we attended was nice as well. with about 200 cars, Everyone stopped what they were doing when the caravan of 7 Vipers all showed up together drove through the lot and all parked together. not very much oil was changed but it was a good excuse to get our cars out and have a good time together.

We will plan to do another "oil change day" in the fall before we put our Snakes away for winter hibernation. see you all at an event soon.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that showed up. The weather was good and the sun was shining, a little windy, but a very nice day. We had about eith people show with 7 Vipers and one 427 Corvette. The cruise night we attended was nice as well. with about 200 cars, Everyone stopped what they were doing when the caravan of 7 Vipers all showed up together drove through the lot and all parked together. not very much oil was changed but it was a good excuse to get our cars out and have a good time together.

We will plan to do another "oil change day" in the fall before we put our Snakes away for winter hibernation. see you all at an event soon.

Thanks for having us Steve, it was a good day, and I met some new Viper owners.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was good time Steve, thank you for your hospitality. The caravan of 7 vipers looked awesome. By the way, I missed the 427 corvette. Oh well no big loss....:dunno:It was a nice drive for me and my buddy fred with his 99 black ACR. We will definetely see you this summer. Anybody has any pictures?:drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper