OK Jon_B, did the "Wax Dyno" thingy......Results were

Reaction score
OK Jon_B, did the \"Wax Dyno\" thingy......Results were

inconclusive. I waxed half my hood with Zaino and the other half with Dri-Wash'n Guard.... Held the yardstick at right angles all around. It was difficult to see to the end of the yard stick unless I moved the thing to less than 90 degrees. I really couldn't see any difference anywhere (could read it to the end). Based on this, I stand by my original position. Dri-Wash'n Guard wins the challenge based on the fact that it is easier to use.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: OK Jon_B, did the \"Wax Dyno\" thingy......Results were

Great test idea JonB and Paul...NOW...wait ONE YEAR, while doing NOTHING to the finish except washing as necessary, and let us know the results.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: OK Jon_B, did the \"Wax Dyno\" thingy......Results were

I think what many people forget is that if you apply Zaino over another wax or polish--the Zaino cannot do it's usual job, because the surface underneath is probably not as optically pure as the Zaino. I know for a fact that when Zaino is applied over clean paint...there is no depth of shine, or protection like it. I just came in from Zainoing (is that a word?) my '94 Bronco (original paint) and it looks absolutely fabulous. I have to go out today, and am actually considering leaving the Viper home and taking the Bronco since it looks so good. (And there's a chance of T-storms too) I wish I had a digital camera handy--I'd post a pic.