OK NY/CT guys...what are we doing for feb ?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any dinner runs looking like they might happen ?

tiger, i thought you were gonna put something together maybe in NJ ?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe me, still in the works as of now. Having a hard time finding a place for a central location. I was thinking Italian so that we could change it up a bit so everyone did not get "steaked out."

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to step on any toes, but there is a really great rest. in massapequa and the owner is a viper owner. It's calld phil's pizza on rt 107 south of southern state pkwy. they have a very large dining room and food is great.He catered all the tech sessions at Lee Dodge. just an idea

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See the problem that I have is no one wants NJ so it has to be in the city or LI and to find a good resturant with any decent parking is proving to be a feet.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in no matter where it is. the place mike is talking about works for me if i can follow someone...lol

keith, find a nice place near the city in NJ like weehawken or hoboken and make it happen. YOU find the place and it WILL happen im sure.

i wish i knew a good place in that area, or id set it up.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best italian place that I know is off of 287 in Middlesex New Jersey. Reasonably priced to give the wallets a break and good food. Probably looking at $40 a person or so. If this is good, I will set it up.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No parking other than in nearby garages, but I'd suggest this Brazillian Rodizio place for a great group dinner...

Churrascaria Plataforma
West 40s
316 W. 49th St.
(bet. 8th & 9th Aves.)
Manhattan, NY 10019
212-245-0505
web page
Food Decor Service Cost
22 19 21 $54

Review

You may “feel a little barbaric” after enacting the “glutton’s dream” at these “festive” Brazilian “meat smorgasbords”, where “affable”, “sword”-happy waiters slice “endless” “hot-off-the-grill” hunks at tableside; just remember, you “have to know when to call it quits.”

They have "group" fixed rates that run from $60PP all inclusive (no beverages) to $95PP all inclusive (including open bar). Al you can eat! Ridiculous and complete salad bar. VERY fun place for a loud, enthusiastic group! :nana: :headbang: :nana:

Just my 2cents. ;)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Keith what about Macaroni Grill on route 1? Only good place in central NJ I know.

Oh and Benihana too!

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
city, Churrascaria Plataforma ? isnt there another one of them down in tribecca too ?

i swear i went to one there last year one nite.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
city, Churrascaria Plataforma ? isnt there another one of them down in tribecca too ?

i swear i went to one there last year one nite.
Yep...they got 2 in the city. I'm cool with a NJ dinner too. I'm just here making trouble. LOL :nana:

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Plataforma, Great Place. Been there more than a few times. Let me know I can mybe get us some special treatment. (Know the guy who runs the joint) Good choice!

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a great Thai place in Fort Lee called Siam. The food is really good. It's within 1/4 mile of the GWB so NY guys can't have an excuse. No bar but you can bring your own liqor. There's no bottle opening charge. What else? Lots of parking.

P.S. I'm now officially a NY/CT club member. :2tu:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a great Thai place in Fort Lee called Siam. The food is really good. It's within 1/4 mile of the GWB so NY guys can't have an excuse. No bar but you can bring your own liqor. There's no bottle opening charge. What else? Lots of parking.

P.S. I'm now officially a NY/CT club member. :2tu:
Welcome aboard Avi glad to have you with us. Adrian

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, whatever dinner is planned I will go. YEA , I have to speak to SCOTT el presidente about my VCA membership...

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well i know phils in Massapequa and the food is awsome and he is a viper owner and he has catered food for a viper tech sesion so im in for phils ,but if all the boys are heading south for dinner I would gladly take a ride too

Russ