OK, who's hiding out in AZ w/ a white viper?

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all the times that I've dealt with the local media, they've yet to get a story completely accurate. I'm willing to bet what they call a bumper sticker is really a windshield banner.

Most of the time when doing a story, the print media guys will scribble down a few notes, then fill in the blanks later with their own information, or they will just take the info off the TV media. The real funny thing is that when the TV media comes out to do a story and interview, the ***** they send out will rarely ask a single intelligent question, the cameraman will ask all the questions and then through the magic of editing, they make it look like the ***** has a brain (it rarely fools anyone).

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ahh, a GTS-R. That should narrow it down a bunch(unless of course the witness was actually clueless and doesn't the difference between a GTS, RT10 or SRT10:dunno:

Wasn't the Jenna Jameson car a white with blue RT10 and located in that area as well? Maybe the new owner was running from a randy ex-boyfriend:omg:

LOL! Sure theres quite a few GTS-R's running around town out here:rolaugh:

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh heck, there's 3 of those in my neighborhood.

C'mon here, how hard is it for them to find this car? I'm the last person to bash the cops (for an obvious reason), but they should have this guy in jail already. If there's more than 8 cars total in the state that fit that description I'd be surprised.

V

Venomiss

My question is-have any of you been contacted yet? Or have you by chance talked with the Viper Club members from AZ to see if they have been contacted?

I wonder if they in fact had an AZ license plate on the car? I didn't catch it in any of the articles.
:eater: :eater: :eater:

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car fits that description perfectly, less the sticker and the damage, and I expected them to come by or contact me, but nothing. Maybe they just looked through the window of the garage.:dunno:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc