OK, who's hiding out in AZ w/ a white viper?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll be caught... same reason why Vipers don't get stolen much: they get waaay too much attention.

Whoever you are... call JonB. I hear he's got new hoods too. :D

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He'll be caught... same reason why Vipers don't get stolen much: they get waaay too much attention.

Whoever you are... call JonB. I hear he's got new hoods too. :D

NO SH-T?!?! :omg: He has the 08 OEM hood already??? I would have never thunk it that Dodge would release parts prior to the car coming out.
With all these grumpy Jon B posts, it looks like it's best to call him in the middle of the week in the afternoon for better hospitality:lmao:

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It couldn't have been a Viper. NO viper owner would put a bumper sticker on their car. It had to have been a Corvette. Bumper stickers are what holds the bumpers on the cars.:D :rolaugh:

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think there's too many around here. I've got a 96 white/blue but I took the tacky Mopar sticker off last night, so it's not me:dunno: . I know there used to be another one like mine in Avondale a couple years ago, but that on the other side of town. It's probably a newer model, yeah, that's it.

You're right though, how hard is it gonna be to find that car? A quick DMV check would probably only show 40 Vipers in town. Unfortunately in AZ our records don't show the vehicle color. So a check of the National Registry to find out what years that color was made narrows that down to about 10. Some legwork...boom...found.

I expect a knock on my door any day now. Gotta go put the car cover on now.

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think there's too many around here. I've got a 96 white/blue but I took the tacky Mopar sticker off last night, so it's not me:dunno: . I know there used to be another one like mine in Avondale a couple years ago, but that on the other side of town. It's probably a newer model, yeah, that's it.

You're right though, how hard is it gonna be to find that car? A quick DMV check would probably only show 40 Vipers in town. Unfortunately in AZ our records don't show the vehicle color. So a check of the National Registry to find out what years that color was made narrows that down to about 10. Some legwork...boom...found.

Fred, I don't want to see you going to jail for your car, so here's what I'm going to do seeing my car is down getting fixed again for a month.
You sign over the title to me, and I'll take the car off your hands. I will even let you back date the title to last week:D

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a pal! But what should I do with all the cash I have hidden from my wife in the trunk? Can you hold on to that for me too?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO SH-T?!?! :omg: He has the 08 OEM hood already??? I would have never thunk it that Dodge would release parts prior to the car coming out.
With all these grumpy Jon B posts, it looks like it's best to call him in the middle of the week in the afternoon for better hospitality:lmao:

"New" as in not removed from a previous Gen3. He doesn't have any 08 hoods... as far as I know.

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"New" as in not removed from a previous Gen3. He doesn't have any 08 hoods... as far as I know.

I got ya.
I'm thinking the new hood won't be available till after the new year, that is if Dodge stops dragging their ass on releasing the 08.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fred, Funny, you were the first one I thought of when I read the article. You better hold off on the sports bar pad, you might need the cash.:)

Of course you already have an alibi, just check your post date and times. I'm pretty sure you were at home sending me an email.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The white Viper had a "Mopar" bumper sticker on it.

Actually could of been mistaken for a Viper, :lmao: my brother has a hopped up white Neon SXT that matches that cars description, including the blue stripes :shhh2:

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we're on the subject, I obviously know that there were approximately 324 made in 1996 with that color combo. Anyone know what other years that combination was produced, and how many?

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's wrong with yours anyway that's taking a month to fix? I'm taking a half day off next Sunday to go on the Tortilla Flat cruise, get it out of the shop and go for a drive.

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yikes! I went through that at the beginning of the summer with the new water pump and thermostat $1,000 repair. At least the thing runs cool now. By the way, it only took them 2 days to burn through a grand of mine, at least their taking their time spending your money.:D

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have an 05 White/Blue Stripes Commemorative Edition (63/100), but I live on the other side of the Valley, and if I hit someone or something I would stop......what an ass for not stopping.....it's hard to believe it's a Viper with a "bumper sticker"......who would do that????

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an 05 White/Blue Stripes Commemorative Edition (63/100), but I live on the other side of the Valley, and if I hit someone or something I would stop......what an ass for not stopping.....it's hard to believe it's a Viper with a "bumper sticker"......who would do that????

Someone going to jail, that's who. :D

If you're gonna commit a hit and run... do it in a corolla.

viperjer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Eddie at the Dodge Dealership. If he doesn't know he can look it up in the computer.
What does it cost to paint a new hood with stripes to match?
Jerry

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably more bad reporting, but that story sounds like complete bunk. How/why would a quickly acclerating Viper hit the rear of a Honda from the side? If a Viper is trying to pass a Honda it sure in the heck is going to do it, and if it changes lanes in front of the Honda too quickly it would hit the front of the car. And how in the heck were they not way past the bicyclist at the time? But then again, I've stood next to a Gen II GT2 in garage in that part of town and do those say Mopar on the back?

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Come on Ken, we all know it was you coming back from Famous Dave's with a bucket of ribs.
I'm sure you didn't mean it, as I always eat while I'm driving, and those ribs can be a bich to eat while you're trying to shift and steer at the same time:drive: :lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960