Okay, So It Wasn't The Smartest!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As some of you know, I'm pretty new to the world of Vipers...with my purchase of a low mileage '98 RT/10.:headbang:

As perspective, I am and have been a major motorhead since 14 (many moons ago).:drive: That said, not long ago I posted a question about how to secure my popout back window. As hard as I tried, I could not get the locks lined up.:nono:

Okay, now zoom to Saturday when I picked up my Viper at Chuck's. I mentioned the window and he said, okay its obvious, your window is in backwards!!!!:omg::omg::omg::omg: Now, without experience in Vipers, how the heck would I know that!!!:dunno:

Anyway, it took a Viper Tech to show me how easy it goes into place...when not in backwards.:2tu:

Thought I'd share!

Peter

1998 RT/10, Viper Red :evilmad: (5kmiles) "Tatorized"

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter....I commend you for coming here and admitting to this. I know there's a joke in here somewhere but I cannot think of one at this time. Maybe after I have some coffee but I will definitely have a joke the next time I see you. :D

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, I was thinking of something along the lines of "how many car people does it take to put in a RT/10 back window?" :dunno: Clearly the dealer I bought it from had no clue....but then, neither did I.:crazy2:

But, I will say, I gave it a damn good run trying to get it in backwards!!!:lmao: I know there is some kinda bad sex joke in there, but can't think of one. Haven't had enough coffee yet.....:omg:

Later and looking forward to the brunch at Rosey's.:headbang::drive::headbang:

Peter

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried that, but the window kept turning with the car!!:brick:

Oh, maybe should have taken window out first!!!:idea:

Peter

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe...but nobody did and it never dawned on me that the window might actually go in two ways...though, I did think it was a bit odd that the snaps were on the outside! :crazy2: But, then so many things were an afterthought, I just assumed it was just another.:dunno:

Oh well, live and learn.:nono:

Thanks.

Peter

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member