old exhaust

tim bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
know that i replaced my exhaust system what do i do with the stock system?? garbage,save it no room,or sell it??? 94 35k worth anything.thanks i love my new roe cats and exhaust very happy.

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1999 RT-10 with Belanger exhaust, but I made sure I got a complete stock exhaust system with cats etc. to have to bring it back to factory stock.

I recently restored a 1964 Ford Galaxie convertible and as I did it I thought about the kinds of hard to get things I would need on my Viper. A car smashed into the 64 in November and I was glad I had a hood and fender on hand to help repair it. They made 930,000 Galaxies in 1964, so it was not too hard to find most things.

Considering how few Vipers were made I decided to stockpile a lot of items as I found them. I got a front fascia as well as a rear fascia just in case. I plan to keep the Viper for a long time, so these items will help if I ever need them in the future.

Hopefully you can find a place to store some of these parts which may be very expensive in years to come.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find a place to store them!! Tuck 'em up in the attic or something. If you ever want to sell they may be wanted again! Heck, someday you may want them again...

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any idea how much an original Hemi exhaust manifold is worth? Save everything.

OP
OP
T

tim bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks, i will throw them up in my attic and forget about them.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My original exhaust went out with the trash from my 94. I kept the exhaust manifolds and heat shields, but thats all.

martyb

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will probably be quite a long time before the exhaust is worth anything. If you don't want to store them go to the trouble of shipping them to a better home if someone is willing to pay shipping costs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456