One last Coupe question before purchase~~~HELP

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I had been stumbling back and forth for the last 2 months deciding which car to replace my 03 SRT Vert. At first, I was thinking of the new Noble M400. But then, it seems to be too much trouble that I have to go through before I can land the car here in Canada so I gave up. :(

Now, it all comes back to which new Viper Coupe to get. The FE coupe or the regular Blue/Silver Coupe? :confused: At the end of the day, they are virtually identical car except the stripes color and a little interior color difference. Price wise, both of them are somehow very similiar. Now is the time to take out a jar and start squeezing the milk. Any comments from you guys will be highly appreciated especially those from current Coupe owners. Thanks in advance!!! :laugh:

Melanzana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a solid color and save the money. Call Mike Robbins at Ringgold Dodge or John Gastman at Roanoke for best pricing. Get the seat lowering kit from Northwind ordered now and have it ready to install when you get your SRT-C.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your choice is blue either way, go with the white stripes. It is THE Viper color scheme. I've seen both in person and in my opinion, the white just POPS more. You can't go wrong either way. The Blue is AMAZING in the sun.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would forget about blue and get the black and silver.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a blue and silver in the corral at Sebring. That's the way to go. H wheels also, some people don't like them which should make them even more rare.

ViperKSA

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some people feel very pasaionate about the stripes while others (like myself) are not crazy about them. I advise trying to look at both up close and go with what you see your self leaning towards. Looks great in blue :2tu: and red of course :D

OP
OP
P

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all your inputs!! Now, one more question. Most probably I will have someone in the US to buy the car and bring it up to Canada instead. But however, by doing this, the car will only have warranty coverage in the States but not in Canada at all. IS there any aftermarket warranty that I can purchase in Canada? Driving the car down to the States each and every time when there is a warranty issue will be nightmare.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all your inputs!! Now, one more question. Most probably I will have someone in the US to buy the car and bring it up to Canada instead. But however, by doing this, the car will only have warranty coverage in the States but not in Canada at all. IS there any aftermarket warranty that I can purchase in Canada? Driving the car down to the States each and every time when there is a warranty issue will be nightmare.

You can buy a warranty from the dealership, when I bought my GTS FE last year I had that option. I decided not to because it was pretty pricey. I think they wanted like 4000 for 3yrs. If I have any major problems I'll trailer it down to Buffalo because the original owner bought an extended warranty good till 2009.

OP
OP
P

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inferno,

Thanks for your comments. But I don't think my option is there, is it? Because I know that if i decide to bring the car up to Canada, i will not have any warranty coverage from any dealer in Canada because DC won't supply it since i didn't buy the car in Canada.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4