One of the good guys

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone in the North Texas area looking for a good Viper technician, look no further than Robinson Restorations in Denton. Bob Chandanais is Viper certified, Crossfire and Gold level Chrysler certified, and master ASE certified. Dude takes pride in his work. Rich Carlson (Dallas Dodge) who used to be head of operations at the Chrysler training center can vouch for this guy.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plumcrazy.....you act so sedate here on the VCA site. Yet your a massive rabble rouser in the Alley. Piss off and stay out of my threads. Your messing with the wrong person.

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to have a filter on here compared to VA. This is a G rated site, like it or not. It's always good to know of good Techs, so I have no problem with your post. But keep it informative and on track, threads that spiral out of control and turn into personal attacks get shut down. Plum just commented that you have multiple posts about the same thing, he didn't attack you or your post in any way. As a moderator on another site, I would have picked the one that you put in the most trafficked forum and delete the rest. I'm sure there are a lot of Viper Certified guys around, but they are not all equal either. Tom Sessions is the only mechanic that has laid hands on my car since I have owned it, mostly because he isn't "just" Viper Certified.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, this is a place i have to have handcuffs on all the time. if i want to play here, i play by the rules. not so much on the other site....

messing with the wrong person huh ? dude, you take the interwebs way too serious

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
plum, YOUR messing with the wrong person. lol Shakin' in YOU'RE boots. This guy is a spammer and acts quite defensively when called out.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only re-posted the thread because it kept getting deleted. I wasn't trying to SPAM for christs sake. Yes, and I let a few people get under my skin.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is the third time you posted a thread about them here. relax dude

Possibly, he feels that what he was trying to communicate did not come across on the other threads ?

Possibly, he has tons of enthusiasm for Bob Chandanais because Bob was able to fix/repair an issue no one else was able to previoulsy??

Possibly, he has some new information he would like to SHARE...

Possibly, other people would like to read what he has to post.

the "this is the third time you posted a thread about them here. relax dude " comment is PURE SUPRESSION of information or CONTROL of information. The forum has moderators. It does not need any extra volunteers.

Let him post what he feels he wants to express.

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. As I said above, on another board I moderate at we would limit the amount of times an identical post was posted just so replies and further information was contained in one thread. When the information is spread across 3 threads, parts get lost so we always chose the most trafficked forum. Is it 100% foolproof, no, but it has the best odds. I think there is a little bit of a p!ssing contest going on, even if there is only one entrant.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Krate. I appreciate It. So..you have a Roe on your 97? I will definitely be talking to you soon. Take care man

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave