One Strykingly **** Snake!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pictures at CAAP from a hero of mine that has gone to extraordinary measures to get my machine READY TO SHIP!!! That's right. As of 2:15 EST, my baby's ready to come home :D

You must be registered for see images attach

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the red interiors! I wish more would have ordered them so there is a better chance to buy a Gen V with it 2nd hand! Great car!

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the red interiors! I wish more would have ordered them so there is a better chance to buy a Gen V with it 2nd hand! Great car!

Thanks! The red is not only interesting, but it has significance because it is the two-tone vision of the interior design team. Kinda cool to read Maurice's book and see other posts of the various interior concepts. This red interior is the realization of that creative work. All kinds of neat little details, like the heater vent surrounds that really bring it together.

Ralphs calls this "the money shot," LOL

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks amazing! Here's hoping it gets on a truck headed your way ASAP.

I've told your specific story to the powers that be at SRT. I want to make sure they understand the mistake they made, with cars sitting on lots for months identical to sold unfullfilled orders like yours. I'm sure they listened, I'm sure they'll do better in 2014MY. Wish you were getting your Viper too, but you'll love the car you chose. That was my back-up too.

Last edited:

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've told your specific story to the powers that be at SRT. I want to make sure they understand the mistake they made, with cars sitting on lots for months identical to sold orders like yours. I'm sure they listened, I'm sure they'll do better in 2014MY. Wish you were getting your Viper too, but you'll love the car you chose. That was my back-up too.

I hope they listen. There really wasn't an excuse for it. I want SRT to do well, because I want to buy a Gen VI in the future...

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like a piece of jewelry. Great looking car.

Bruce

The only thing it's missing is a big wing like yours! Seriously, this car WILL see the track and will be driven hard. But only on tracks that I've really learned in the Camaro first. I also plan on upgrading it with the carbon aero kit when available. 300 pounds of downforce at 150 MPH. Not quite 1200 pounds, but it'll help.

Killer33

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some pictures at CAAP from a hero of mine that has gone to extraordinary measures to get my machine READY TO SHIP!!! That's right. As of 2:15 EST, my baby's ready to come home :D

Congratulations and welcome to the Stryker Red club. Just wait until you see her in person for the very first time... you'll be truly AMAZED!!! No sleep for you until she arrives however; the LONG wait and second guessing will be in the distant past and all worth it in the end, I promise!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's awesome looking! hope the lady standing next to it wasn't your "craftsman" though lol

no one deserves this car more than u...1st to order, last to receive. so damn frustrating.

moving forward, start that snake up and enjoy!!

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[Congratulations and welcome to the Stryker Red club. Just wait until you see her in person for the very first time... you'll be truly AMAZED!!! No sleep for you until she arrives however; the LONG wait and second guessing will be in the distant past and all worth it in the end, I promise!

I am fighting to stay awake now, because of the sleep I lost. I was sooooooooooooooooo close to buying an on-the-lot black Viper I cannot tell you. Sleep lost trying to decide which way to go. Some very cool people stepped in on my behalf and pushed this baby through.

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they listen. There really wasn't an excuse for it. I want SRT to do well, because I want to buy a Gen VI in the future...

I think between the two of us Harold, Viper Nation was heard by the right people at the top. I've got to believe that things will improve for future orderers, it just has to.

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's awesome looking! hope the lady standing next to it wasn't your "craftsman" though lol

no one deserves this car more than u...1st to order, last to receive. so damn frustrating.

moving forward, start that snake up and enjoy!!

About to be livin' the dream with you Rick

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, here we go!

Tick tock, buddy. Can't wait to see it.

Rich

Rich,

We will be tracking together before you know it. I've got a few dates in mind, gotta decide between the Viper and Camaro for each track, a nice dilemma to have. I'll get in touch soon

Todd

Last edited:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've told your specific story to the powers that be at SRT. I want to make sure they understand the mistake they made, with cars sitting on lots for months identical to sold unfullfilled orders like yours. I'm sure they listened, I'm sure they'll do better in 2014MY. Wish you were getting your Viper too, but you'll love the car you chose. That was my back-up too.

Thank you for the kind words and for passing the story on when you got a willing ear. I'm not sure if they'll really make adjustments or not but I certainly hope they do or at least don't repeat these particular mistakes. However, they've got a long way to go to ever win me back.

Killer33

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am fighting to stay awake now, because of the sleep I lost. I was sooooooooooooooooo close to buying an on-the-lot black Viper I cannot tell you. Sleep lost trying to decide which way to go. Some very cool people stepped in on my behalf and pushed this baby through.

I knew you were grinding it out and glad you waited. Good to have friends in all the right places, you'll be a Viper lifer for sure. Congrats and looking forward to all your future posts.... " I'm driving her like she's stolen".

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HALLELUJAH!

I recognize that station, that is where they do the final buffing and detail. Congrats, she looks amazing.

Tony

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She sure is purty :headbang: Saw my first Gen V in Stryker Red when they auctioned it off at Barrett Jackson. Stunning is the appropriate word. Hurry truck hurry..........