ONE THIRD OF THE COMPETITORS - are running Comp Coupes!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gee,

Looks to me like SCCA should love Dodge and be tickled to death that Team SRT is building the Comp Coupe. With 31 entries at Sebring for Friday's World Challenge Series Race, 12 are Vipers!!! Actually my math stinks, THAT is better than 1/3 of the entries. Wow, this will be fun when it airs on Speed Channel later in the month ( the 27th I believe ). Man this should be an exciting year, and all our best wishes to all the Snake Racers! :2tu:

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck in the Series as well as to all other Viper Drivers.

Great series!! Can't wait to watch them again on Speed this year. :usa:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Best of Luck to all our racers!

By the way, don't forget the Speed World Challenge oriented site made specifically for info on our Comp Coupe Drivers:

www.speedworldchallenge.com !

(please e-mail me any and all information and I'll put it up as quickly as you can send it!)

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Viperman.

We have steered over 30 folks to Dodge Motorsports for this Racing Beast and I would be happy to get you to the proper folks. I can understand your desire for a Comp Coupe, as it a wanton desire for many of us. I, for one, will have to live vicariously through the great guys running in the World Challenge Series , realizing they are all VCA members and love to hobknob with the rest of us!! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine