DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At your age people will assume it's your fathers car so how about this plate

<font color="red">ITSMINE </font>

Kiaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 24, mine is NO WYF. ONLY 22 seems a little boring to me, you can probably find something better.

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have USPWR on my car, so as to remind all the " non American sports car owners" what country is the badest and the Viper being an examples of it.
As if we had to remind them. :usa:

Can you abbreviate " pre-life crisis "?

On a similar patriotic note I've gone for VPR SCOT (although I'm still waiting for it to arrive!). And I'm sure some Italian sports car owners might take issue with the 'badest' car comment!

NTIDOTE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GotAViper,

Where in Fairfax are you. I'm in Chantilly. Are you a member of the VA/MD Viperclub?

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, since you asked for opinions, I think 'only 22' is pretty lame. I would pull up next to you and say something like "sorry to hear your about your IQ", or "I wouldn't brag about an IQ of 22".

If you are caught up in your age for some reason, here are a few you could try:

yng vpr
teenvpr
brlylgl
AJ + 1 (for the black jack players)
1st vpr
imature
not old

LOL. yes i guess i did ask for opinions, that's ok though im getting some good feedback. Also some of you are actually throwing out some good ideas besides "only 22". I wanted something more clever but its hard to find something not taken.

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GotAViper,

Where in Fairfax are you. I'm in Chantilly. Are you a member of the VA/MD Viperclub?

Hey I actually live in centreville/chantilly/fairfax. My house is in the middle of all of them. But chantilly is right up the street (i go to chantilly golds gym). I haven't joined the va/md viperclub yet, I just got the viper about a month ago.

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for your feedback

"NOT OLD" is not taken!!! I think thats much better then "ONLY 22" and more funny then cocky.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"NOT OLD" is not taken!!! I think thats much better then "ONLY 22" and more funny then cocky.
How many letters/spaces are you allowed?

If you were here in NYC, you could have "youtful".

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if your a GenX or not but how about GENVX? I would go with something making a joke about your age and owning the big dog ot sports car. But mean while I'm still thinking

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How many letters/spaces are you allowed?

If you were here in NYC, you could have "youtful".

allowed 7 letters and one space.

"NOT OLD" is the winner (that is not taken) so far.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It sounds a bit cocky for a 30k car. I'll bet half the SUV's you pass on the street cost more. With a plate that cocky the price of the car should be out of reach for most people which would really make it impactive. My first thought if I saw that plate on a 93 was that it is out of place.

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds a bit cocky for a 30k car. I'll bet half the SUV's you pass on the street cost more. With a plate that cocky the price of the car should be out of reach for most people which would really make it impactive. My first thought if I saw that plate on a 93 was that it is out of place.

You're forgetting, the only people who know its a 93, is someone who owns a viper.

So far I have asked 3 of my neighbors what year they think the car is. All responded "2005???"

Before I owned a viper or knew anything about them (3-4 months ago) When i saw a "93" viper, I about crapped my pants, I thought it was a $100,000 car because it was so awesome. I knew it was a really expensive car, and so far about 20 people including my friends who know a decent amount about cars ask things like "Damn arnt those like 80 grand or something?"

99% of people on the road think its an expensive ass car. Thats the beauty of these things. Specially since they are all garage kept and most have under 30k miles they still look brand new.

greatbeyond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Only 22" is a little too cocky. I absolutely love my 96 viper but in the end it's a $30K Dodge! Now if you had a hyper exotic (Enzo, Zonda, Diablo, etc) you could probably pull it off. Just my 2 cents.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How 'bout "HUJ PKR"?

How's that for cocky?

Now if you had a (huj pkr) you could probably pull it off. Just my 2 cents.

Seriously, what would you think if you just got passed by a new Lambo with a tag that said "only16"?

Same thing I think when I see a Vette that says "youwish" or "fastrnu"

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How 'bout "HUJ PKR"?

How's that for cocky?

Now if you had a (huj pkr) you could probably pull it off. Just my 2 cents.

Seriously, what would you think if you just got passed by a new Lambo with a tag that said "only16"?

Same thing I think when I see a Vette that says "youwish" or "fastrnu"

good points. I think I have been swayed away from the "only 22" tag. "NOT OLD" however i dont beilive is that cocky, its being more humorous.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple that I tried to get but was unable to in CA. You might have better luck.

PHATASP
ASPMAN
4KNFAST (I tried to get them to beleive it was going to be driven by Kenny Fast)

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a couple that I tried to get but was unable to in CA. You might have better luck.

PHATASP
ASPMAN
4KNFAST (I tried to get them to beleive it was going to be driven by Kenny Fast)

But is ASSMAN available? Who understands the significance?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOT2OLD
WAY2YUNG
Do you have 7 or 8 letters?
DIEYUNG
OH2B22
URE2OLD
22NFAST
2KEWL22

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one expects an OLD person to be driving a Viper anyways. So NOT OLD, is saying what?
And actually the car is almost 13 years old. So it might be considered OLD.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

But it's NOT my plate. :D

Hey, you could use -my pl8- :p