Opinions please!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting ready to stripe my yellow car. I'm trying to decide wether to do factory correct spacing for an 02 or do them like one of the previous year cars where they were wider and closer together. Either way they will be vinyl for the time being. I want to be able to go back stock. They will also be black.

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand the vinyl to leave the stock alternative...but why would you not want to do the stock stripes?

I like the stock widths and spacing on the 02 but I also liked the width and spacing on my 96. I should just do exact specs for the 02. Wasn't the 01 a little different than the 02?

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't blend in with stock. Put your own style into it. Especialy since it is not an original striped car.

Stand out, be different!

You must be registered for see images attach

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're putting too much thought into it. Just stripe it and be done with it. Besides, you're going with vinyl. If you don't like it you can change it. No big deal.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say go with the stock width for '02. The only other suggestion I would make is to maybe put the "fang" stripes on that appeared on the white and black RT/10s in '96. That might look cool.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow with black.....
Didn't think there was much of a change through the years.... Well enough to see anyway without a measure.....

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be different...really different. I have yet to see or hear of, with all the people that are doing vinyl stripes around here, of someone putting the new style ACR stripes on. Be the first.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte