Our loss is your gain!

Reaction score
Or something like that anyway: We have been running a great deal on Gen 3/4 Michelin Super Sport tires - $1395 delivered to your door in the US. Well, it seems Michelin ran out of the stock fronts (275/35-18) and will be shipping them in roughly three weeks. Our distributor felt SO bad that they offered to "upgrade" those fronts to the in-stock 285/35-18 - the bigger tire that normally costs at least $100 more per set. That's right, you can get a brand-new set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 285/35-18 for the fronts and 345/30-19 for the rears for only $1395 delivered:

https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com...t-set-for-2003-2010-viper-285-35-18-345-30-19

We had this set priced at $1640 this morning and don't know how long the price will last. And yes, if you ordered the 275's from us in the past couple days you will get an upgrade to the 285 at no extra charge. There isn't a better time to put new shoes on your baby!

jmbaileyniu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great deal! Just placed an order. It made my decision whether to get 275 or 285 for the fronts really easy.

Thanks,
Jim

F

FrgMstr

I am in! Need a new set for Texas Mile in October anyway. :) Got one now with a big hole in it and I don't think I will feel comfortable doing 190mph (hopefully) on a Z rated tire with a plug and a patch on it.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some new tires too. Can you tell me the difference between the 275 and 285 sizes as in what area that effects size wise? Any problems for a gen 4 to go with that? Thank you

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some new tires too. Can you tell me the difference between the 275 and 285 sizes as in what area that effects size wise? Any problems for a gen 4 to go with that? Thank you
285 is slightly wider and slightly better grip in the front. Much better deal and a better tire. They fit and work fine on the Gen 4. I have them now for the street.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the treadwear really all that its cracked up to be? Worth the $150 over the Invos, which I have on now and think they're just fine? I don't need the ultimate handling tire for the street. Just a decent performer at a reasonable price.

F

FrgMstr

Is the treadwear really all that its cracked up to be? Worth the $150 over the Invos, which I have on now and think they're just fine? I don't need the ultimate handling tire for the street. Just a decent performer at a reasonable price.

I am on my first set. Have used Kumho XS and Nitto NT05 in the past. On my current set of MSS, I have about 8K miles on the tires. I have used them on a couple of twisty weekend drives out of state on mountain roads during road rally runs. They still look brand new, and I do not baby them in any way. Have burned them down multiple times at Texas Mile and the rears look like new tires. Grip like nobody's business and do great in the rain.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just ordered... but an hour later I tried to follow the link and it's gone. :dunno:
Perhaps I was the last lucky buyer on this deal.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62