Oyster Bay Cruise Night

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
As you may recall, earlier in the season I posted about the Tuesday Cruise Night in Oyster Bay, LI. Now that my softball is over and my car is back on the road, I decided to finally check it out. Lots of hot cars, mostly older with a few Ferrari's and only 2 Vipers, mine and another local guy. Billy Joel was walking around as well, for whatever that is worth. If it's a nice night next Tuesday, maybe we can get a Viper showing at the Cruise. After, if anyone is interested we can hit up Coach Grill, a local place with Great food and drinks. Let me know.

PrimeTime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there a couple of weeks ago with a buddy of mine and had a good time. I'll be back from CA in a couple of weeks and plan on going then. I'll PM you when I'm going Marc.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marc
I was there last Tuesday 8/8 with CB ('02 FE) and we had a nice time. Four Vipers in total that night including our two. Fun evening but you have to get there fairly early to get a spot on the main drag. We were there at 5:20 and barely got spots. Lots of places to eat and fun atmosphere.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What time tue night? I have football till 8 can come by after that or if yo guys are interested Fri nights in Bellmore or Massapequa there are HUGE car shows I met Python Pete there last week

Russ

OP
OP
M

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking around 6- 6:30. If you are taking the LIE, get off at exit 41. Take 106 north about 5 miles. Then cross over 25a (northern boulevard) and drive all the way into Oyster Bay to Audrey Ave. There is a Carvel on the NW corner. The show is left on Audrey. You can't miss it. It's $3 to get in, so dig deep. So far the weather looks great for Tuesday, but you never can tell until Monday or Tuesday.

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks very much I will be there as long as it doesn't rain
Do we have a list of guys yet that are going?

OP
OP
M

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Feel like an ***, but my wife just reminded me that we have tickets for CSNY at Jones Beach this Tuesday night. So I can't make it this Tuesday, how about next Tuesday? If people are going down this week, have fun, it is supposed to be nice weather.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would any of you guys be interested in going to either the Bellmore car show or the one in Massapequa next Fri night and maybe get something to eat after?

Russ

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is the car show in Bellmore? I used to live in Merrick before i had the Viper and would drive by. Is it still packed?

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since they started the one on Massapequa it is good not as crowded when the one in massapequa lets out about 9 or so it gets crowded its still a good night python pete been there too any night out with the club is a good night

Russ

OP
OP
M

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't do Friday night. If this Tuesday is nice, we should think about Oyster Bay again. With the storm coming, who know what the weather will be.