P0210 Injector Circuit Malfunction - Cylinder 10

BADMOFO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am having trouble with an engine code on a 1998 GTS the code is as follows (P0210 Injector Circuit Malfunction - Cylinder 10). So far I have changed all the injectors, put new plugs in, changed oil and reset the computer. As I was working on my car I found a loose O2 sensor and a couple of loose spark plugs on the passenger side. I have also tried cleaning the injector plug with alcohol. With that being said I ran the car all day Saturday and had no problems until Sunday afternoon while getting on it. I currently have headers, full 3 inch exhaust, exhaust simulators, and a VEC 2.

Help me please!!!!!!

Thanks............. :2tu:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the engine missing or just a check engine light ? The factory injector connectors are crap.

If it were me I would wait until it was missing and take a mechanics stethoscope (metal rod or small hose will also work) and listen to the injector. If it is not firing/clicking then wiggle or reset the connecter. Of course, if it starts working then it is the connector or wire at the connector. If it is the connector either
1. Try to bend the tabs so it is tighter metal to metal on the connection.
2. Replace the connector. MSD connectors are much better but they will not go thru the intake runners if the intake needs to be removed. No big deal..buy 10 and replace one...you have 9 spares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi