PA, NJ, DE, NY Viper Owners - How about the weather!

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like many I took a few days off around the holidays - yesterday temperatures in Phila were close to 58 degrees and yes with the heater on, I took the top down - man, that felt REALLY GOOD! I blasted around town finishing last minute holiday chores and really, really enjoyed the day! Today's temps will again hit around 57 degress and I plan to do the same thing before getting ready to enjoy time with the family. Who knows this could be the last time before spring that we can drive "*******"! Oh well, just curious if anyone else is out and about enjoying this last gasp of Viper friendly weather! Happy Holidays to the Viper Nation and a very safe, relaxing and happy New Year!

:2tu:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY, you left out maryland,lol. i live a hour away from philly, bel air,md. temps
are in the high 50's today :2tu: and yes i did take advantage of it as there
was no salt dust on the roads. after it sitting for so long it was great. only
did about a 1/2 hour ride, my xmas present to myself. :D

merry christmas and happy new year to you and all of the viper nation. :headbang:

tom

to all in the military fighting for us god be with you and THANK YOU :2tu:

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in Rochester, NY the temp is 43 but roads are still a mess and salty. ******* is awesome and I most prefer Spring and Fall weather for it since it gets too hot for leather seats in Summer. Happy Holidays. :2tu: