Paging WestCoast Jason

SilverBlueGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Jason from West Coast Vipers? I was told that he no longer works there. Thanks.

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is correct. He does occasionally check the board I think... Keep bumping and he'll eventually see it.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Jason from West Coast Vipers? I was told that he no longer works there. Thanks.
'

Maybe he got a job at your shop? Theives tend to flock together you know ;) ;)

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This subject has been pretty quite on the boards. Anyone know the status of the arrest and charges?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why was he a thief???

Read into my original post, I mean that both are. SilverBlueGTS is just another screen name someone is using... But it's just too obvious who it is. Up to his old tricks again and yet ppl stil support him.

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all,
I would like to know more about this story. I had bad experience with Jason several months ago when West Coast Viper did some modifications for my GTS. I told my story to a few Southern Cal Viper club's member but they did not believe me. Please post more information. Thanks! Trinh Thai

Bernard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are too many Jason's in this world. I think the best thing we in SOCAL can do is to support John Horton at West Coast Viper with our business. He's the hard working businessman that's supporting his family and providing us with great service.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bernard...is your avatar from Willow a few weeks ago? Nice shot!

On another note, I would like to know more about what happened. There was a post on the SD Viper board from Jason saying a mistake and false accusations had been made. I'd be concerned about using WCV at this point until I know if this is a Jason issue or a John issue. I've spent TOO much money at tuners in the past that didn't pan out. Anything suspect will prevent me from using a shop now.

That's my $.02 anyway.

Carl

Bernard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl: The avatar is about a year old and I agree the photographer hit it just right. I've used WCV for about 3 years now and have had only good experiences. I am somewhat familiar with the occurences that involved Jason and would be very curious to see what he is saying, but I can't find a SD Viper board. Can you help with a link?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
My experience with West Coast Viper has been very positive as well. They have bent over backwards to help when I ran into some issues that they did not create. I would give them every opportunity to service my Viper, until they screw up, if ever.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am somewhat familiar with the occurences that involved Jason and would be very curious to see what he is saying, but I can't find a SD Viper board. Can you help with a link?

You have PM....

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used them for lots of stuff (heads ,cam, nitrous etc.) with Jason, and last week without Jason. They still are great. They have stood behind their work and fixed stuff at minimal cost when it broke.
Jason has done a lot for Viper owners and cars and I believe in innocent until proven guilty. If he says it is a misunderstanding I will cut him some slack. I won't dogpile until the facts are in and proven.

Hey Carl! Don't let outsiders read our board. If they find out how many cool events we do and the great weather the highways will get more crowded.

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we end this conversation here with this:

1) West Coast Vipers (meaning the Hortons) are awesome.
2) They stand behind their work and are honest people.
3) Police don't arrest and incarcerate without grounds.

I hope West Coast Vipers continues to be successful and realize that we all stand behind them as customers. I like to know that the people I'm dealing with are upright and fair.

Trinh, if you have a problem you might want to call up John and let him know... He's teriffic.

Mike

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, jason was only an office guy, NOT a mechanic at WCV. John Horton is the best. He built my latest WCGT motor and personally flew in for testing and my GT race to make sure the motor was sound and performing well.
John had an employee who went south on him, and it is NO reflection on West Coast's ability to perform. John Horton is West Coast Viper.
John was here in NJ last week again for some testing and again next week for more testing in NY. Our car heads back to his shop for more improvements and testing in California. John is one of the best Viper mechanics I have met and definitely knows Viper race car prep. He has my complete confidence and the Viper community should also.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm...

I sent my PCM back to Jason at WCV about 2 weeks ago and wondered why I had never heard back. :(

Anyone there at WCV - I had explained what needed to happen to Jason in an email...guess that never made it to you.

In any event, please get in touch with me if you read this - nothing needs to be done to my PCM there on your end...it just needs to be returned to me is all.

Thank you!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala