Painted Gen V Grill

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really like to see some painted body & stripe matching grill photoshops. I am not a fan of the all black grill.

Pretty please...

You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do a lot of PS's that take time, but black is so difficult to make into a color. Someone else is going to have to step up to this challenge. Plus, I dont think it would look good. My opinion of course. The frontend needs anything and everything to make it look aggressive and that black grill does that. The painted version will make the frontend look even more feminine.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ewwww.....That looks like lipstick to go with the eyelash led headlights.....Truly feminine looking.....I much prefer the blacked out grille to the colored grill...That last pic especially is ghastly lol....

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys can wish all you want, but what you are seeing now is what it is. If you like it , buy it---if you don't--don't!

Bill

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The source image has really bad jpeg compression which doesn't help things, but you can get an idea...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sorry, but it does have a feminine look to it in tje front. Think what you want, but no lightweigt man-card here. Gen 3/4SRT doesnt look feminine. Neither does the Gen 1/2. The Gen 5 only looks it in the front. See the car in person.
Calling any Viper "feminine" makes me think some of you have a lightweight man-card.

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those lights and that grill :dunno: It makes me wanna Ralph! No offense but a lipstick grill on a pig doesn't help.

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you can never please everyone. Some like it painted, some don't. Each person's perspective is just that, their own. That's what makes owning a Viper so nice. You can do to it what you will. In my opinion, the colored grill looks better in certain colors and not as nice on others. And I agree with you Smog Dog. "If you like it , buy it---if you don't--don't!". Personally, I like the grill in red on the two examples above. I can't wait to see how sinister this car looks in black with nice tinted windows. Blue Batmobile's cars always look spectacular so I'm sure he will have a nice color scheme.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure it will, you just pull the damned thing out and paint it. Problem solved.

Oops!!! What I should have said is the painted grill is not gonna happen from the factory. And I agree, it's an easy thing for the Gen 5 owner to change and even to change back to stock, since it's a removable part.

Bill