Parked beside an S2000

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who in their right mind could ever compare the looks of these two. The S2000 looks like a little boys toy sitting next to the snake. The snake could eat that for lunch and still be hungry. Its like comparing a Hummer to the Honda CRV.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to take a picture with the two cars side-by-side to put that ugly rumor to rest once and for all.

I've never thought that they looked alike, but it would be great to have a picture to post online whenever someone makes the old S2000 comparison.

-Dean.

OP
OP
W

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig, my office is downtown T.O. and I live in Brampton. So I'm usually back and forth to work, cruising around home or to the golf club in Caledon.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn We'll never cross paths. I leave from Etobicoke (near the molson factory) and drive to where I work (404 & Finch) Maybe I'll get lucky and catch you wandering one day, that kid in the red daytona is me :laugh: We're about a month and a half away from taking delivery on ours so it's still some time away.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always wondered where that town Etobicoke was since my kids look at the Falcon Birdcam from time to time there. Now I know!

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i was expecting a pic. if youre gonna lure me in here with a subject like "Parked beside an S2000", then you're obligated to post pics too. ;)

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who in their right mind could ever compare the looks of these two.

I disagree stongly. The S2000 and SRT do share noticeable styling points. Obviously, the sheer size difference of the cars is dramatic, but if you were to look at photos of the two taken from the same angles, zoomed to fill the same size frame, the similarities are there, and they are striking.

Fact: A little over a week after I got my SRT, my 2 boys and I were in the Ram headed for pizza. Across the street sat an S2000 waiting for the light to change. My 7 year old said "Look daddy, another Viper like your new one!"

The obvious objective conclusion is that the new SRT, while every bit a Viper under the skin, is an amalgam of styling cues from many popular sports cars built in recent years. I will forgive the corporate look similarity to the Sebring/Stratus, but not much else.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS dean, is there a shortage of good eye doctors in Texas? :smirk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi