Paxton installation$

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spoke with a dyno/tuner shop in my area. They quoted me $1250 for a Paxton installation on my 05 SRT-10. Is this reasonable? They said they have installed a few Paxtons on Vipers.

Does anyone in the Phoenix area have experience with Dyno-Comp? Or could recommend someone in the PX area?

Should I consider RT cats and Corsa exhaust as well?

John

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
IMO that sounds quite reasonable for a labor charge to install the Paxton. Now go on and contact Bill at Visions Of Speed (845.486.1003) for the best Paxton price and get on with it. You'll be glad you did...and wonder why this SuperCharger wasn't a factory option. Along with 3.55 gears, Corsa Track, and an MGW short shifter, Paxton is arguably one of the best mods you can do with your SRT-10. Good luck.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can somoene pm me with how much the paxton is from bill at vos? I don't want to waste his time just for the hell of knowing!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
IMO that sounds quite reasonable for a labor charge to install the Paxton. Now go on and contact Bill at Visions Of Speed (845.486.1003) for the best Paxton price and get on with it. You'll be glad you did...and wonder why this SuperCharger wasn't a factory option. Along with 3.55 gears, Corsa Track, and an MGW short shifter, Paxton is arguably one of the best mods you can do with your SRT-10. Good luck.

with you 1000% on this
vd..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine