Paxton SRT Ram dyno numbers

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Mark J and Woodhouse. The numbers are a bit low on the HP side but torque is close to what is expected. The truck is an '04 SRT Ram RC with the Paxton supercharger, Bellanger headers, no cats, custom Corsa exhaust, 4 dynomax mufflers.

These were on a Mustang dyno:
553.6 rwhp (692 crank) and 554.1 rwtq (693 crank)

As a comparison on the same Mustang dyno my previous '01 GTS with headers, Corsa exhaust, Random Tech cats, filters, tubes, and a dyno tune yielded:

392.6 rwhp (491 crank) and 430.3 rwtq (538 crank)

back to the Ram, I was only seeing 6 psi of boost given what I/we think is the lack of backpressure from the above listed mods. If I can get the remaining 1-2 psi of boost back it would add another 25 rwhp or so putting the numbers closer to the norm (from Woodhouses experience) in the 700-760 crank hp range.

OP
OP
D

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be dynoing it in Denver on a Dynojet with the CO/UT chapter sometime soon I hope. Bandimere test n tune starts soon so I'll get some 1/4 mile action.

Interestingly, the power to weight of my previous Viper and this Ram is nearly identical. I can tell on the road with this one vs my old stock SRT Ram in that I have to pay attention to the road when the pedal is floored :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather