Paxton Supercharged 2006 Coupe Build Thread

Hrysler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nine ball any new details? Do you still have the car? Thanks for all the information on your build!

Gen3CoupeTX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I'll admit it ... Even if it means resurrecting an older thread. I still reread this thread every now and then. I feel closer to it this past year, as I now live in Houston and own a stroked / supercharged 2006 coupe. Still a great read some years later!

Hrysler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I'll admit it ... Even if it means resurrecting an older thread. I still reread this thread every now and then. I feel closer to it this past year, as I now live in Houston and own a stroked / supercharged 2006 coupe. Still a great read some years later!
That's why I read it! I have a 06 coupe now but not supercharged. Eventually. Glad people like nine ball paved the way.

all4spl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry to bring this back, but what catch can is that? I need one like it with dual 10an

proedge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said he did Exotic Engine breather system with oil catch can.
On my car, I just got a catch can system from RSI. I removed the two front fittings off the valve covers and had the holes drilled/tapped at a machine shop and installed the AN fittings.

You must be registered for see images attach

all4spl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we still able to get the DLM tensioner? I was working on installing this paxton kit and the little nub on the paxton tensioner already broke off... Looking for solutions here.

BadAzp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said he did Exotic Engine breather system with oil catch can.
On my car, I just got a catch can system from RSI. I removed the two front fittings off the valve covers and had the holes drilled/tapped at a machine shop and installed the AN fittings.

In the valve cover pic the sheet metal baffels with the mesh under them arent there.
Do you leave them out with the catch can?