Paxton Supercharger 10lb pulley

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you both have a crush on eachother and may disaapear on our next mountain run..... Saying you both took a wrong turn.... The only thing wrong will be what you two are doing with eachother....:love:

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you both have a crush on eachother and may disaapear on our next mountain run..... Saying you both took a wrong turn.... The only thing wrong will be what you two are doing with eachother....:love:

ya... I will bribe Kurtis to charge you more next time... and here I was making fun of Jon for not changing his oil... I think I meant MIKER!!! hahahha

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ya... I will bribe Kurtis to charge you more next time... and here I was making fun of Jon for not changing his oil... I think I meant MIKER!!! hahahha

Change my oil, fix my Paxton, already two repairs after the ILLSMOQ install, maybe I should have installed myself.....:lmao:

But Ive heard of your install skills, how did it go with those Bellanger headers you installed on that guys car at Kurtis shop. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
P

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorta off-topic, but I had a chance to run it pretty good tonight. I still have the stock runflats, and I would almost swear I was spinning at the top of 3rd. Even hit the rev limiter.. it spun up quick. new tires next week.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Change my oil, fix my Paxton, already two repairs after the ILLSMOQ install, maybe I should have installed myself.....:lmao:

But Ive heard of your install skills, how did it go with those Bellanger headers you installed on that guys car at Kurtis shop. :rolaugh:

ok MikeR:quack:

....a part assembled by paxton came loose.

....a hose to your after cooler leaked some coolant.

yeah you should of installed it yourself...go install your thumb up your
You must be registered for see images attach

call someone else when you want to change your spark plugs and can't figure out where to gap them.....
You must be registered for see images

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ohhh.. you mean the idiot that wouldn't pay for insulators for his 02 sensor wires?!?! and I told him he had to do it whether he paid me or not!?!?! Lets get it straight buddy....

as for you fixing your car... tightening bolts on your headers don't count as a repair. and having your volvo techs change your oil doesn't count as you doing it!!!
:D

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok MikeR:quack:

....a part assembled by paxton came loose.

....a hose to your after cooler leaked some coolant.

yeah you should of installed it yourself...go install your thumb up your

call someone else when you want to change your spark plugs and can't figure out where to gap them.....

you guys are freaking hilarious! :rolaugh:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol...just having some fun:D...when are we putting a paxton on your car???

Yea Deam, its Paxton time, then there will be four of us and Steve BLWNGTS, will still be slowest!!!!:rolaugh:

Hopefully this eggs him on enough to step up too.:2tu:

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea Deam, its Paxton time, then there will be four of us and Steve BLWNGTS, will still be slowest!!!!:rolaugh:

Hopefully this eggs him on enough to step up too.:2tu:

Nahh.... the only egg is on your face when my "Slow" car smokes you cause you can't shift!!! :omg:

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We didn't film it.... The camera's in Mexico **** sometimes!! :D He did have a passenger in the car though and the look on her face was priceless!! :*****: You can have all the power in the world but if you can't put it down, or shift... you lose!! hahaha We are 2 - 1, I am the champion... And I retire!! :famous:

Last edited:

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice second account you....

:nono:

Forum statistics

Threads