Paxton Supercharger Blowout

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A&C Performance is offering THANKSGIVING Supercharger specials!!!
ONLY valid on purchases made BEFORE thanksgiving. This price will not be extended past this date.

We will be offering the following:

All supercharger “packages” will include these additional upgrades:
·fully polished Paxton supercharger
·our upgraded aluminum heat exchanger and oversize pump
·forced induction specific Spark plugs
·reflashed PCM and split second tuning
·all vehicles tuned on our state of the art Dyno Dynamics Chassis Dyno
·FULL INSTALLATION INCLUDED in price

When this package is purchased before November 27, 2008 the following prices apply.

2003-2006 Dodge Viper = $9950 INSTALLED
1996-2002 Dodge Viper = $9950 INSTALLED

And for people not wanting the Upgrades we will offer the Satin kit WITH INSTALLATION AND DYNO for $8700

Please note this offer is only valid through Thanksgiving.

Turn around time will be 1-2 weeks.

Credit card transactions will be charged an addition 3%.

To top off this deal, Paxton is also offering a $250 rebate that will be sent to you once you fill out your warranty information. This is in the form of a $250 check directly to you.

Todd
A&C Performance
26765 Madison Ave Suite 102
Murrieta, CA 92562
(951) 696-0500
[email protected]

**1996-2006 PAXTON SUPERCHARGER KITS without installation.

$ call for price too low to list

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will post up some pictures of the Heat exhanger and pump next week. Also Appreciate the comments.

We are a stand up shop that provides service, experience and the best pricing around. We go the extra mile for every one of our customers and I think any can vouch for that.

For those that live far away and want a paxton kit sent to them,

call me for a "below crazy" price.

Todd
A&C Performance
(951) 696-0500
[email protected]
"moving into our new location within weeks" PICTURES TO FOLLOW

Last edited:

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can any regulars vouch for this A&C Performance?

[EDIT] I hit google and found this from this site:

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/602882-great-service-c-performance.html

Let's see, he has driven an hour and a half each way at 10:30 on a Friday night to change out a bad O-ring cause I was on the side of the road leaking gas. He has returned my car to my house and put it in my garage for me when I was traveling so I would have it back for a special event, again an hour and a half away....I'd say I absolutely can vouch for them. Mike and Todd earned my business for life!! They take care of customer's cars better than their own. Todd goes so far above and beyond it borders insanity. I fortunately live really close now but even if I was far away I would go to them. And to boot Todd can tune the hell out of a car!! :headbang:

Mike

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These guys are straight up. Most everyone in the club uses them. Good expertise, honest, and straight forward work.

Most everyone has good things to say about them.

If Dave would trust his race car to them, that says a lot.

Mike Corrasco is a long time factory trained ViperTech with lots of years with Jack Powell Dodge. Guy knows his stuff.

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the questions that many already know answers to but:
1) Is the GenIII kit also CARB exempted?
2) I know there are many dynos posted elsewhere but what is the average RWHP/RWTQ we can expect out of a GenIII?
3) Are there different pulleys (boost) we can choose from?

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have talked to them on MANY occasions and we always have hour long technical talks.... MikeR drove down there from NorCal to get his car tuned.... 2 stand up guys that I would do business with ANYTIME!!!

I own a small tuning company and STILL would use them for things I don't do!!

Steve

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for the questions that many already know answers to but:
1) Is the GenIII kit also CARB exempted? It has an EO number but no CARB number on it as of yet, so technically it does not meet the smog requirements in California on the visual. Although because many paxtons are 50 state legal, most smog technicians tend to overlook it because of the stamped eo number on the tag.

2) I know there are many dynos posted elsewhere but what is the average RWHP/RWTQ we can expect out of a GenIII? Most Gen3's fall in the range of 630 - 690 rwhp and 580-640 rwtq this depends on mods that are already on car (headers, cat back, etc.)

3) Are there different pulleys (boost) we can choose from?
There are different pulleys, not that we recommend them on :stock" engines. The stock pulley gives you anywhere between 7.5-9 psi, the variance is different cars with different backpressures and of course..different outside temperatures. You definately wouldn't want to go with a larger pulley and lose boost... BUT on the flip side, one size smaller pulley will net you 10 lbs and could break one of your piston ringlands with one ride of not so perfect fuel or weather conditions, or just a number of any malfunctions. There really is NO safety margin at 10lbs on gen3 stock motors.

Todd
A&C Performance

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd, I'm curious. I have an '01 RT/10 with Belanger Headers, Catbacks, HF cats, T&D rockers, Vec3 and the creampuff pistons. What kind of HP/TQ numbers would I be seeing from this kit? Do you have any dyno graphs of a Paxton on my setup you can post here? thanks - Tony

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony,

With your mods on our Dyno Dynamics dyno, we could probably see 600-630. Each car is different but we're still gonna be a 6lb kit because of the pistons. Is there Methanol injection on the car. That would help a bit.

I actually don't have a graph to post on a creampuff car.

Todd

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

With your mods on our Dyno Dynamics dyno, we could probably see 600-630. Each car is different but we're still gonna be a 6lb kit because of the pistons. Is there Methanol injection on the car. That would help a bit.

I actually don't have a graph to post on a creampuff car.

Todd

Thanks Todd. No water-**** on the car now but down the road who knows. :) I'm convinced that when I do pull the trigger that I will upgrade the pistons 'cause I know I won't be happy with 600-630 for too long. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang