Pensacola VIPERs. WE ARE CRUZIN THIS COMING SATURDAY....

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get out the VIPERS....let's ride....we are gonna CRUZ .....eat lunch somewhere and just show the Destin, Navarre, Pensacola folks that the VIPERS are here to play .....come on out of the garage, get um down off the jack stands and enjoy our cars......please RSVP here and we will meet at around 9 am in the parking lot of the WALMART just at the end of the Pay toll bridge that crosses over from AValon rd to WALMART that is right there , I believe that is hwy 98 ....FT WALTON BEACH side......let's hear the rumble of those engines........:D:drive::drive::drive::clap::feedback::outtahere::hello:

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in!

Can you specify exactly where you are talking about? Is this somewhere in Pensacola? Address?

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang Roy, I'm a lil' closer to you now (I'm in Orlando, we'll be here until Sunday) but, I don't have my car! Maybe next time, Have Fun & Stay Safe!

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang Roy, I'm a lil' closer to you now (I'm in Orlando, we'll be here until Sunday) but, I don't have my car! Maybe next time, Have Fun & Stay Safe!

Matt Dillon went out of Dodge without the Viper????? oh no......anytime you want to come our way and cruz...come on....we will always try to round up some of the others..."HAPPY VIPERING'......TELL mISS kITTY WE SAID HI........ha

:rolaugh: :) :drive: :2tu: :beer: :usa:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I was down there this weekend. Take lots of pics. ;)

Jim....have u got together with the Southern CaL CLUB THERE YET???? The president of that Club has my old 2009 ACR Viper....I would like to meet him someday.....He has made AWESOME improvements on that car. He is a real nice guy,,,,,,,be safe....have fun....would you get ahold of Paul and see if he will cruz with us...He never responds on the websight for some reason......Mike never does either........nor Scott even though he has a Farrerri now....he could still join us.......anyone you know to contact?????The couple with the Porsche???? The guy with the Mustang GT 500......The couple with that nice old Hwy Patrol car????? You probly stay in contact with those people......they are always welcome.......take care.... :dunno: :eater: :2tu:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in!
Vroom vroom

Jason and Chris........Great....if you guys don't mind.......and have friends with nice hotrods, Vettes (on no, I said that word)....Mustangs, Porsches, Lambo, Ferrerri, ha......camaro, whatever....we can show them that we are not a bunch of snobs and they are always welcome to cruz with us......invite them if you wanna.......hopefully we will have a Beautiful day, lots of fun, sun and good bull to shoot, ha bring cameras, taKE pictures so we can post them......lets show the Viper community outg there that we do have a Pensacola Viper Club also....a branch of the GREAT ALA/TENN chapter.......my wife and I love those folks....they are the best...thanks to Chip/Lisa and the now new Prez....good people for sure......:2tu: :rolleyes::feedback::bsm:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in!

Can you specify exactly where you are talking about? Is this somewhere in Pensacola? Address?

Glad you arfe joining us....here is the address for your Garmin.....

3767 Gulf Breeze Pkwy 32563 their phone number is 934-0362 WALMART parking lot 0900 (9 am) this coming saturday.....invite your buddies with a cool car to join us.......

:2tu: :drive: :drive:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you arfe joining us....here is the address for your Garmin.....

3767 Gulf Breeze Pkwy 32563 their phone number is 934-0362 WALMART parking lot 0900 (9 am) this coming saturday.....invite your buddies with a cool car to join us.......

:2tu: :drive: :drive:

ATTENTION everyone.......my wife and I decided to really make it interesting this CRUZ.......we are gonna call it a Poker run....we will stop at 4 locations, have some fun.....at each stop everyone driving can draw from a deck of cards from us......at the final (5th stop), you will draw the 5th card.......(that will be at the Italian restaurant where we will eat ..........and the car with the best Poker hand wins........My wife and I will pay for the drivers lunch .........what do you think? lets have some fun.......We are just trying to make it interesting...........:) :usa: :drive: :drive:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I was down there this weekend. Take lots of pics. ;)

Jim....have u got together with the Southern CaL CLUB THERE YET???? The president of that Club has my old 2009 ACR Viper....I would like to meet him someday.....He has made AWESOME improvements on that car. He is a real nice guy,,,,,,,be safe....have fun....would you get ahold of Paul and see if he will cruz with us...He never responds on the websight for some reason......Mike never does either........nor Scott even though he has a Farrerri now....he could still join us.......anyone you know to contact?????The couple with the Porsche???? The guy with the Mustang GT 500......The couple with that nice old Hwy Patrol car????? You probly stay in contact with those people......they are always welcome.......take care.... :dunno: :eater: :2tu:
Roy, I am not Jim in CA. I am Tim in STL. :D

I still wish I could be there for the cruise though.:2tu:

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things are looking up, got the new valve covers on, new plug wires installed, K & N filter put on, so if I can get my hood finished I will be riding with you folks on Saturday. Looks like I have two or three more entries, a Porsche 944, BMW Z4 and possibly another Porsche Boxster.

Get out the VIPERS....let's ride....we are gonna CRUZ .....eat lunch somewhere and just show the Destin, Navarre, Pensacola folks that the VIPERS are here to play .....come on out of the garage, get um down off the jack stands and enjoy our cars......please RSVP here and we will meet at around 9 am in the parking lot of the WALMART just at the end of the Pay toll bridge that crosses over from AValon rd to WALMART that is right there , I believe that is hwy 98 ....FT WALTON BEACH side......let's hear the rumble of those engines........:D:drive::drive::drive::clap::feedback::outtahere::hello:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things are looking up, got the new valve covers on, new plug wires installed, K & N filter put on, so if I can get my hood finished I will be riding with you folks on Saturday. Looks like I have two or three more entries, a Porsche 944, BMW Z4 and possibly another Porsche Boxster.

GREAT Rodger.........hope u can make it....lets have fun.....your Viper is Beautiful......:rolleyes: :headbang::2tu: :drive: :usa:

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I will make it unless something goes wrong with re-installing the hood tonight. I may have a couple more Vette's coming tomorrow too; Z06 & Twin Turbo C6

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like i will make it unless something goes wrong with re-installing the hood tonight. I may have a couple more vette's coming tomorrow too; z06 & twin turbo c6

we are cruzin.........of course we will probly have a little rain here and there.......lets not let it ruin our day.......snakes are not afraid of a little rain and it won't last all day' this right now will blow over and goooooo away........my wife and i will be there ..........are the other brands of hotrods afraid to get wet?

:eater: :nana: :beer: :feedback: :chillpill: :rain: :sun: :sun: :drive: :drive: :) :2tu: :usa:

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we are cruzin.........of course we will probly have a little rain here and there.......lets not let it ruin our day.......snakes are not afraid of a little rain and it won't last all day' this right now will blow over and goooooo away........my wife and i will be there ..........are the other brands of hotrods afraid to get wet?

:eater: :nana: :beer: :feedback: :chillpill: :rain: :sun: :sun: :drive: :drive: :) :2tu: :usa:
You are a brave man. I'm still in

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Pensacola VIPERs. WE ARE CRUZIN THISEY COMING SATURDAY....

Hey guys, just letting you know i am back. The viper is still in texas and should be delivered next week. I hope! If the vette wasn't in the shop i would bring her out for tge cruise. I still might meet you guys here when you get closer to fort walton beach.

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great Cruise Roy! Nice meeting everyone and had a great time (even though I did not win the free meal) My people had a fantastic time too and can't wait for the next cruise. Be well all. Roger

PS. I will try to post some photo's on here soon.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy, I'm currently in Manila. Paul is in AZ visiting his folks. Scott sold his 360. Michael usually responds. I think he's involved in something taking up a lot of his time at the moment. I'm still planning on going to Pcola for Cruis'n the Coast.Haven't met anyone at the SoCal Region because of timing and both Vipers are in FL. Hope the cruise went great. Time yet to think of creating a Gulf Coast VCA Region?If so, then let me know. Roger, did Superior do your work?Sorry all, I'm responding from a bb. Kind of a challenge. Happy Vipering,Jim

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jim, I actually did all the work by myself since my shop has a lift and all the tools. I talked with Johnny (nice guy) and I will utilize him the next time I need something done beyond my ability (not that I have a lot), so thanks for the contact. We had a great time today and wish you were here with us. When you come out for Cruisin' the Coast look me up, I will be over there for the whole week & we will have a lot rented on the strip to hang out on.... a great place to sit and watch the action drive by and socialize. Roger

Roy, I'm currently in Manila. Paul is in AZ visiting his folks. Scott sold his 360. Michael usually responds. I think he's involved in something taking up a lot of his time at the moment. I'm still planning on going to Pcola for Cruis'n the Coast.Haven't met anyone at the SoCal Region because of timing and both Vipers are in FL. Hope the cruise went great. Time yet to think of creating a Gulf Coast VCA Region?If so, then let me know. Roger, did Superior do your work?Sorry all, I'm responding from a bb. Kind of a challenge. Happy Vipering,Jim

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great Cruise Roy! Nice meeting everyone and had a great time (even though I did not win the free meal) My people had a fantastic time too and can't wait for the next cruise. Be well all. Roger

PS. I will try to post some photo's on here soon.

We had a GREAT cruz saturday......Congradulations to Donna....she won the Poker Run for the free lunch........it rained most of the day and yet we had 7 cars show up in the rain and we did not let the rain ruin our day.....we cruzed a total of about 80 mi out from our starting point......first stop was at Navarre beach, second stop was at the Bass Pro shop in Destin, then on to San Destin where there is a really good Mexican restaurant and steak house, then on to the Beautiful town of Seaside.......Seaside is a very nice, pretty little town on the beach where most of the residents walk, drive a golf cart or bicycle around and it right there on the beach......we ate at a really good Italian restaurant there and the food is very good......we got the official approval of Donnas husband who is 100 % italian and a relative of Jimmy Hoffa.......just kiddin......we had 4 Vipers, a Porsche, a BMW Z4 (which was special ordered from Europe with the 6 speed) and a Hummer......the owner of the Hummer is waiting delivery of his 2009 Anaconda Green with silver stripe Viper..
Thanks alot for all who showed up, got there beautiful cars all dirty and cruzed with us......everyone hopefully enjoyed the day and we had alot of great conversation and I cant wait for another cruz ......

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you were right by my place, near Hwy 98 and Hwy 30A. That's a great place to cruise. Wish I had been down there for it.

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks roy! Thank you all. My brother and I had an awesome time. Even though his favorite viper was the red one with graphics, I am glad I brought him. He couldn't stop talking about the Porsche and BMW as well. Had a great time.

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I knew that, he could have rode shotgun on one of the segments.......there is also next time. RG

PS. I will try to get those tubes over to Roy this week.

Thanks roy! Thank you all. My brother and I had an awesome time. Even though his favorite viper was the red one with graphics, I am glad I brought him. He couldn't stop talking about the Porsche and BMW as well. Had a great time.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

good to hear....THANKs alot ROGER......you are stealing all my thunder..........ha ........just kidding....your Viper is very very nice and a show winner for sure.........makes ours look plain jane , ha very happy I hope you are becoming VIPERIZED now and NEVER go back to a vette.......after having your car there is no Vette that will get the attention you get unless thats what you want is to go incognito, ha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4