Pensacola VIPERs. WE ARE CRUZIN THIS COMING SATURDAY....

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful, my head is swelling, but thanks for all the nice comments. Vipers are Cool and you guys have some really really nice examples (with much more horsepower than me) and I would ride with you anywhere (providing I can keep up)! RG

good to hear....THANKs alot ROGER......you are stealing all my thunder..........ha ........just kidding....your Viper is very very nice and a show winner for sure.........makes ours look plain jane , ha very happy I hope you are becoming VIPERIZED now and NEVER go back to a vette.......after having your car there is no Vette that will get the attention you get unless thats what you want is to go incognito, ha

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

attach=config]21936[/attach]

Attachments

• 8-11-12 Poker Run 018.jpg
    8-11-12 Poker Run 018.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

attach=config]21936[/attach]

Thanks for postin the pictures.........hopefully next time we Cruz, the sun will shine.....

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alrigt, here is an update. The viper was put on the trailer yesterday and is on its way here. So very soon, Im thinking Saturday or at the latest Monday, I should have that beautiful machine sitting in my garage. Too bad I have to work all weekend but I guess someone has to make some money around here!

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
August 25th 2012 at 11:30The Mobile Chapter is holding and M&G

Champy's Famous Fried Chicken
27080 Hwy 98
Daphne, AL 36532

Here is their menu If you wish to check it out: http://www.champyschicken-al.com/champymenu6222012.pdf

This is an open M&G for anyone that wants to attend. I strongly suggest that each member that is planning on attending any of the following events, that you need to be at this meeting. We all need to find out the details and what is expected of us or what we might need to bring to these events. I hope to have someone from the Gulfport and Panhandle Chapter there to fill us in on the scoop of everything.

I will be at the regular meeting place (The Lookout at Spanish Fort, AL) so we all can leave there around 11:00 and arrive at the Restaurant together.

PLEASE R.S.V.P. Restaurant need to know how many tables to set aside for us.

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not sure what is going on with my login but i cant see the second page of this thread. Also, how long does it normally take for the VCA badges to show up at your house. I havnt seen mine yet. someone save me! :dunno:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure what is going on with my login but i cant see the second page of this thread. Also, how long does it normally take for the VCA badges to show up at your house. I havnt seen mine yet. someone save me! :dunno:

It takes awhile to get your packet...they are slow.......when u comin over to the house with that beautiful Viper???? come on over....:beer: