Performance is AWESOME...

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: H e n n e s s e y Performance is AWESOME...

Talk about shameless advertising.
I see you just joined the forum yesterday, and this is only your second post. And both posts say how great what's-his-face is. Yeah right.
You're probably he-who-shall-not-be-named pretending to be some gaga fan. *chuckle*
-Daffy

OP
OP
D

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, okay, that's understandable. And truly I'm happy that things went well for you, and that you did not get ripped off, and that YOU are now so happy. Let's all be happy. *chuckle*
To continue: May any future dealings you might have with he-who-shall-not-be-named go as smoothly as this one. As for giving thieves and liars second chances, well, that is your prerogative. But if you get bitten, don't come yowling to the Viper forum about it. Few here are sympathetic towards you-know-who.
Oh, hey, welcome to the Viper Club of America! :)
-Daffy

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Too little too late my friend...you can try and try but once your reputation is marred it will always be marred...at least in this lifetime!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

H E N N E S S E Y is like W I L K S. Just stay away, and maybe the will go away.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kinann,
It's posts like yours that are going to get other people ripped off. A career criminal doesn't change overnight and I doubt he has returned all the money he has stolen all these years.

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let's see...

An influx of H e n n e s s e y products on ebay....

Plugs on the VCA Boards....

Somebody's bank must be a knockin'.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Compare all the hard data from folks that have been ripped off (even jailed) to your great experience, and consider
yourself lucky...There is considerable research out on this board and others showing very interesting trends...

Tomer

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This garbage is all over all the Viper boards. Transparent promotion and fictional slams of other tuners.

I feel like I am in 3rd grade when I read this dribble.

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let's see...

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let's see...

Also, the tax man cometh just next month! hehe ;)

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here are some words written by John from another forum. Of course these are taken out of context. We all know how he has ripped people off and some choose to believe it's just a big conspiracy against him, but these paragraphs really show his professionalism. Remember he was talking to past and future customers when he wrote these. I put *** in the curse works so hopefully this could be left here.

HP, Randall, Lublin, Bugeater, Eric from Austin maybe you could organize some sort of get together. I will be the first one to offer a sponsorship prize to you: A 55 gal. drum of Vagisil - but you will have to work out the details on how you apply it on each other.

You ******* really need to get a friggin life!

I can say without reservation or fear of losing any business, money, reputation, etc - IF YOU DONT LIKE ME, MY PRODUCT, ETC. AND YOU WANT TO TALK [******] - THEN I FEEL VERY FREE TO SAY THAT YOU CAN STICK IT IN YOUR A**. And guess what? Somebody ordered a good bit of body parts tonite and likes the fact that I told you guys what I honestly think about some of you. So thanks for helping me out guys!

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looooool...#of Posts 3 :D [******] John next time hire some professionals ..lol..its clear to me and all..FRAUD :smirk:

painexpert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If what you say is true;consider yourself very lucky.Do a search and you will see.[******] is bad news and I suggest everyone stay away from this guy.I know from personal experience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang