Phase III of Nitrous install PICS

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well for those of you that know, this has been a long road for me. I know I should of just done it all right the first time, well I just didn't have the time the first time and was not there the second time. For those of you that want to see how my nitrous first looked :( refer to here http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/607887-post-your-nitrous-setups-pics.html

The first part consisted of the standard NX Viper dual nozzle Kit with a single bottle. The only safety I had was a WOT switch and I was running a 200 shot :omg: I got lucky and never blew anything up. I maybe ran about 3 bottles through it. If I ran more I am sure my luck would of run out.

I then did the right thing and sent it to Dan at DC Performance to work on his magic. I ended up getting a Plate system that Nitrous Dave at Nitrous Outlet built. At the time it was 2 of 2 built. The first install was sloppy(Dan did not do first install). Dan ended up cleaning it up quite nicely and installing the plate and the second bottle for me. One bottle was running out to fast :dunno:. I also had Dan tune it down to a 150 shot as that is about the max you want to run on stock internals. Dan also installed a Window Switch so the nitrous does not kick in until 3500 rpm's. Now I can sleep at night. Thanks Dan

Now for Phase III of where it is at today. I just got done finishing up the trunk. As you all know there is tons of room to work with in these Vipers :D Before I had both bottles on the same side. Now I moved the bottles evenly to the end. Notice the amp underneath the bottles :2tu:. That is to push my aftermarket system. I must say I am VERY satisified the way everything turned out. The only thing left to do is I need to get new lines for the bottles as the others were too short since the bottles got moved. I also need to get the bottles custom painted. I have a pretty good idea of how I am going to have them done. Now for the fun part, the pictures. Enjoy :drive:

You must be registered for see images attach

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
those bottles being in that position MIGHT cause a problem. but rest of it looks amazing. nice job.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger